Siemka

Sep 3, 2019
I am so sorry about that.

On teh other hand it looks better wait than the game is finish to see all scenes. Now I do not remember some early scenes and acts.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
I'm starting to believe that they forgot to cancel the subscription. I mean, it's the only "reasonable" excuse I can come up with.
His patreons number has been dropped significantly this month. I feel like soon we are going to see a post on his patreon. Probably essay on mental health.
He doesnt bother about those anymore, i think. Money is still flowing. You know when i see people like him/her then i ask myself why i work "earnestly" and "honestly"? Make a game and milk the cows in human form and live out your life while some unknown foreigners bitch about your work ethic.
I think my parents are at fault for not teaching me the money printing way. :LOL: :LOL:

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I used to do the patreon for this but after the feed back started to tapper off I wrote this off cause others were alittle more active with their community.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Abandoned game top of f95zone. More like scamzone95
WHAT THE FUCK do you imagine that means. F95 is a pirate site that provides FREE links to games that would otherwise be locked behind Patreon tiers (which is fine, creators need to be paid)

Milfy City is top on various F95 lists because people won't stop viewing, liking, commenting or posting in the thread. The comment I'm quoting is part of the problem; as is mine but I don't care since I post here for the lulz

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
WHAT THE FUCK do you imagine that means. F95 is a pirate site that provides FREE links to games that would otherwise be locked behind Patreon tiers (which is fine, creators need to be paid)

Milfy City is top on various F95 lists because people won't stop viewing, liking, commenting or posting in the thread. The comment I'm quoting is part of the problem; as is mine but I don't care since I post here for the lulz
All things considered, this thread has probably provided more hours of entertainment than most games.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes