Aug 11, 2020
he had almost a 2 year rest before he put out that little stupid Sara update. In just 2 or 3 more months that will have been a year ago. How much freaking rest does the dev need???
Extreme procrastinators only get moved by sharp deadlines put up by other people, micromanagement or by necessity. I don't think he feels any kind of urgency while making 30 000 dollars a month with zero incentive to actually do something.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
So, now again dev will push a minor update within a week, abandoned tag gets removed and the game goes into a coma until in a year or two abondoned tag is re-applied?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So, now again dev will push a minor update within a week, abandoned tag gets removed and the game goes into a coma until in a year or two abondoned tag is re-applied?
Since the abandoned tag has currently been applied for at least a month (feels like 3 but perception of time has become seriously fucked up over the last couple of years) I doubt that's true

Aug 11, 2020
He only lost 37% of his customers in 6 months while doing nothing and making more than 30 000 dollars a month. Why would he come back at all?

icstor.png

Reactions: stevierayvag

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I don't care about numbers, money or updates on the game anymore. My question is, can anyone verify that he's still actually alive though? Like, he could've died and no one knew.

Reactions: yltohawk

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't care about numbers, money or updates on the game anymore. My question is, can anyone verify that he's still actually alive though? Like, he could've died and no one knew.
People who call him out on his bullshit keep getting banned from his discord so there's that

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes