lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Your what now? :sneaky: You kept lemonizing ladies left and right, your holiness :lepew:
I have a chaotic side too but it generally only manifests in minor ways

I might post pics of the BaD girls with lemon dicks or Rock Roll gifs but I don't commit serious fraud to the tune of 100s of thousands of pounds

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is honestly shocking, didn't think this game would get abandoned...

May 31, 2018
How do I know if I finished all story? Because I use lain's mod which said it's 0.71b update but I still can process Sara story after the mod said her story ended, the pool scene.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
true. although the guy has over 4000 patreons. even if each one was only the $1 pledge (which i doubt) he'd still be getting close to 50k a year without doing anything.
Well, he sure found a way to make BIG money literally screwing people over and making them bend over with a smile in their faces because he still has over 4000 supporters on Patreon WOW. Whatever works right? Milfy City, then Milfy Kingdom & now Milfy Mafia, hummmm let me guess (Abandoned) after milking it for about 6 months to a year?? How can anyone trust this guy EVER again?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
It's baffling me to see him still able to retain 4K patreons without posting an ounce of news for over a year now. AT the same tme, his subscribestar is also just as flourishing with probably the same treatment. Gosh, I really have made the wrong choice in life not doing 3d renders of big titted bimbos fucking with some 18year old boys.

Gods' damn why nobody told me this was a prospect of life back in orientation day in the 90s.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
true. although the guy has over 4000 patreons. even if each one was only the $1 pledge (which i doubt) he'd still be getting close to 50k a year without doing anything.
Oh I get that but what I ment was if you want him to actually carry the game on he's gunna have to lose most of those for him to actually come back as right now there's no hope.

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
It's baffling me to see him still able to retain 4K patreons without posting an ounce of news for over a year now. AT the same tme, his subscribestar is also just as flourishing with probably the same treatment. Gosh, I really have made the wrong choice in life not doing 3d renders of big titted bimbos fucking with some 18year old boys.

Gods' damn why nobody told me this was a prospect of life back in orientation day in the 90s.
Some people like pain and/or NTR. Perhaps these patrons are into being ripped off...

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Disinformation warning - Shitstor's SibscribeStar is not flourishing. It's actually locked for pledges due to not posting anything within he time window you are allowed on SS. This DEV hates communication, participation and anything that isn't his milking your money. DO NOT give him money unless you have won a lottery and are financially independent with a bit of a masochist streak.

FYI - He (well, his lackey AssBash) claims the new game will be for SubscribeStar only. So do NOT believe the hype that pledging Patreon will get you the game, NO ONE has said that. Patreon is Shitstor's last great money grab, pledging there will get you NOTHING.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Disinformation warning - Shitstor's SibscribeStar is not flourishing. It's actually locked for pledges due to not posting anything within he time window you are allowed on SS. This DEV hates communication, participation and anything that isn't his milking your money. DO NOT give him money unless you have won a lottery and are financially independent with a bit of a masochist streak.

FYI - He (well, his lackey AssBash) claims the new game will be for SubscribeStar only. So do NOT believe the hype that pledging Patreon will get you the game, NO ONE has said that. Patreon is Shitstor's last great money grab, pledging there will get you NOTHING.
Quite a bit of pent up frustration there m8, try to vent at other mediums. Though I do understand where you are coming from, I'm not even sure if he ever finished a game ever since he moved on from RPGM engine...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes