GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
There is no progress either in his page and site. I doubt if the old scammer is alive. Dope could have killed him succesfully long years ago but the current time is a due...

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There is no progress either in his page and site. I doubt if the old scammer is alive. Dope could have killed him succesfully long years ago but the current time is a due...
And this is when Icstor releases a brand new update, or something.

I keep hoping it happens. At this point, I only wish for the update to be absolutely exceptional, and wonder what would happen in here, I mean, let's be honest, virtually none of us care about the game anymore at this point, we're just happy enough to get the entertainment from the thread.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Only reason I chime in is because I’m wondering why people are still replying here
Spread away! It’s dead and buried there’s nothing to find here, except MILFY MAFIA PROMISED IN JUNE :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
having the ICSTOR had some renders of MM would not he have shown such an assets in order to raise money from donors?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The only conclusion we are able on the plate is the very low price of ICSTOR word and promises. the reason why the guys pay him on patreon is beyond my understanding.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Meanwhile I only look in here sporadically. And what do I see there? Promise, promise, promise, in the past. But nothing has happened again for ages. This isn't the first time this has happened. I prophesied it. Now he started something else. I'll take any bet, it's going to be like that again. Typically ICSTOR. Actually a gifted and talented developer, but who never finishes anything. A never-ending story.
I watched it some centuries ago and I was so surprised to see the update go from 0.6e to 0.71b in my notifications tab.
Now, every day I check the notifications tab, holding on to my last sliver of hope for this game.

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
And this is when Icstor releases a brand new update, or something.

I keep hoping it happens. At this point, I only wish for the update to be absolutely exceptional, and wonder what would happen in here, I mean, let's be honest, virtually none of us care about the game anymore at this point, we're just happy enough to get the entertainment from the thread.
if its like the last update, itll be a year since the previous update, and be 10 minutes of gameplay, if that

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
It's honestly ridiculous how stupid people can be, I see on discord these people who STILL are just waiting for an update, and still support ICSTOR even though there has been absolutely no word from him for the last year and the game has not seen an actual update for 2 years, seriously, how delusional can people get?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's honestly ridiculous how stupid people can be, I see on discord these people who STILL are just waiting for an update, and still support ICSTOR even though there has been absolutely no word from him for the last year and the game has not seen an actual update for 2 years, seriously, how delusional can people get?
Ah, but you see, if ICSTOR wasn't still actively working on the game then they wouldn't bother monitoring their discord and removing posts and users who falsely accuse them of milking :cool:

That was sarcasm

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes