BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Why are you bringing up Judy. That dagger doesn't need further twisting :cry:

I find the phrase "You guys havent realize that yet?" particularly funny. Talking about realising things :sneaky:
It's probably a bad idea for ICSTOR to ask his followers to think too deeply...

Sep 26, 2021
Can someone explain to me the appeal of this game? I feel like all I do is click around like a madman trying to figure out what to do next. Also, so far the sex scenes are just meh. So, what am I missing?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
ICSTOR has never actually finished a game right? Now he's working on Milfy Mafia and that will eventually get sent to purgatory too.
Just to set the record straight on this. The guy has finished more games than pretty much any dev out there. But they were in RPGM and it wasn't until he switched to Ren'py with milfy city that he made it big.

Supposedly finished games, all prior to milfy city (I played some but not all):

Milf’s Villa
INCEST Story 2
Milf’s Control
INCEST Story 1
Robot’s Touch
Taboo Request

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So, what am I missing?
Basically only that you are just four years too late to the party. AVN's have developed so much from the peak days of this game that in todays markets Milfy City isn't really anything special for the new players, when back in the day three-four years ago Milfy City was THE game that was the leading example for the whole business. So it just tells how much things have changed in such both short but also long period of time.

Sep 26, 2021
Basically only that you are just four years too late to the party. AVN's have developed so much from the peak days of this game that in todays markets Milfy City isn't really anything special for the new players, when back in the day three-four years ago Milfy City was THE game that was the leading example for the whole business. So it just tells how much things have changed in such both short but also long period of time.
Aww gotcha. Well then what is the better version of this one?

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Just to set the record straight on this. The guy has finished more games than pretty much any dev out there. But they were in RPGM and it wasn't until he switched to Ren'py with milfy city that he made it big.

Milf’s Villa
INCEST Story 2
Milf’s Control
INCEST Story 1
Robot’s Touch
Taboo Request
All those games suffered the same fate as Milfy City except they all had rushed ending instead of being dropped.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Milf’s Villa
INCEST Story 2
Milf’s Control
INCEST Story 1
Robot’s Touch
Taboo Request
Dunno if you are trying to defend his behavior or what but also is true that all those games were rushed so not all of that is in his favor either.

and just a pointer, he made it big already with Milf¡s villa, most of the people including me at that time (I was a supporter back then) did not want him to rush that game because it did have a lot of potential, yet he rushed it to make Milfy city.

All those games suffered the same fate as Milfy City except they all had rushed ending instead of being dropped.
Exactly, if something for me rushing a game is as worse as abandoning it, doing something half-assed is always bad, it doesn't matter if it means at least it will be finished when you may not get a satisfactory result.

Last edited:

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Can't believe he still has 3500 patreons. No need to work anymore as long as money keeps flowing in. Lucky guy.
Well, that quote from Mafee (Billions tv show) pretty much hits the nail on the head:
"I know the theory. It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money. And the market is the sucker."

Reactions: Laehtsia

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Can't believe he still has 3500 patreons. No need to work anymore as long as money keeps flowing in. Lucky guy.
That just gives you an idea of how many people either don't know or don't care where their money is going.
There's no shortage of people who have had a monthly subscription to something that they've forgotten about or they are just too damn lazy to make a phone call or to go online to stop them from being charged.

I'd love to know how many of those 3,500 Patreon's are on the $1 or $5 tiers.
I mean, how many people would miss $1/$5 being taken out of their account every month?

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wasn't ICSTOR supposed to come out with a new game this summer? It's amazing how someone can abandon a game, not really give any news about his supposed new project and still retain over 3000 patrons. Not gonna lie, I am kind of jealous of him.
I said something similar a few comments back. To be fair, he made a good adult game in the beginning. I, too, am jealous cus it seems like he won't need to work anymore as long as he's still got 1000+ patreons and the Patreon website still exists.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I said something similar a few comments back. To be fair, he made a good adult game in the beginning. I, too, am jealous cus it seems like he won't need to work anymore as long as he's still got 1000+ patreons and the Patreon website still exists.
Yeah the saddest part is that he is actually talented but he just loses interest in his projects really fast. Now his name is just synonymous with scammer.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes