is it coded into the game or something?

Sara got mad and kicked her Brother out of her room

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
I don't even understand why people are giving the DEV money for not even Giving updates About the Next version.

He Hasn't posted any think on his patreon , website or Discord For 7 months Now . I Have Just Checked.

Please stop Giving him the money Because if he is getting money for doing nothing He is never gonna Post Updates or Release the next version. If He Stops Getting The Money He is Gonna Come Back And Star Working On The Next Version and Release it For The Money.

The Games DEV is Doing Nothing Because The " Milfy City v0.73 – 90% (Delayed) " on The Website And Patreon Hasn't Changed Sins November 2021.
How Do I Know This ?
Because I Am Following This Game For 1 Year Now And I Checked Website Internet Archives.

I Hope Some Other DEV Takes This Project And continues it.

If You Find It Helpful Please Like My Post

[ Date Of Writing 14 June 2022 / Not Edited ]

ravanPodi

Nov 28, 2020
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Bro do you have some other cloud link my ISP has blocked MEGA

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Hello Bro do you have some other cloud link my ISP has blocked MEGA

Download And Try Downloading From MEGA Again

Is A Free Open source DNS Server Link With A Mediocre VPN But It Should Do The Job .

Because Was Created For This Purpose.

If You Find It Helpful Please Like My Post.

[ Date Of Writing 14 June 2022 / Not Edited ]

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
That just gives you an idea of how many people either don't know or don't care where their money is going.
There's no shortage of people who have had a monthly subscription to something that they've forgotten about or they are just too damn lazy to make a phone call or to go online to stop them from being charged.

I'd love to know how many of those 3,500 Patreon's are on the $1 or $5 tiers.
I mean, how many people would miss $1/$5 being taken out of their account every month?
I blame Patreon for allowing DEVs to milk supporters, also supporters that continue to support DEVs that cannot or will not complete a game properly.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
They've already put him through the wringer. As long as the current version on offer doesn't violate their content guidelines and they're not getting any grief from the payment processors, they don't give a shit. They're very clear that you're not purchasing a product, you're "supporting a creator". Each and every patron is free to stop their support at any time if they're not happy with the output of said creator.

Crap like this is exactly why they keep to a monthly model rather than a production schedule ala Kickstarter or Indiegogo, because it gives them cover from suckers who throw $1000+ in one big chunk at a flimsy campaign and then complain when they don't get their laser razor or smartphone bracelet.
People should stop "supporting a creator " and "support the game" that a creator makes. I don't give my hard earned money to someone just because they call them self a creator. Hell if that's the case why not support all creators? I support the game they are making and I like, and when they are done with the game, I'm done supporting the game.

Off topic I would like to say;
I see in f95zone too many people making excuses for DEVs or the DEVs themself and the one that gets me is the most is "THE DEV is BUSY AT WORK or SOME EXCUSE about WORK" really with what they are racking in so called Support at Patreon? you still holding a job? give me a break!!!!

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Actually the scammers is the DEV and Patreon.
Patreon is surely not a scammer in this case, if people WILLFULLY continue to pay a developer without seeing any progress in 2 years, who is Patreon to cancel their subscription?!? Nobody forces those lost souls to donate their money to (by now) a phantom that may or may not be long dead?

Reactions: DashVN and Mad V
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes