Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
It's crazy to me that this guy wouldn't just pay one of his superfans to do most of the update work. It's so short sighted to keep all the money for a dead game when he could pay pennies on the dollar to someone else to keep it going longer and without all the backlash for never updating.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's crazy to me that this guy wouldn't just pay one of his superfans to do most of the update work. It's so short sighted to keep all the money for a dead game when he could pay pennies on the dollar to someone else to keep it going longer and without all the backlash for never updating.
it is called GREED. He doesn't want to waste a single penny. It wants it all to himself.

Fox42

Oct 22, 2020
He doesn't need to keep the game alive, just look at his Patreon page and see how many still paying to him for doing nothing.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
cmooooooooNNNNN realease that update. how long do we have to wait?????????????????????
game is abandoned so there is no update as there is no more future projects he just milking whatever money he can befoer either he gets another investigation from patreon or people stop throwing money at him and his promises

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes