SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Here, waiting to see a new update. I hope that ICSTOR will continue with the story. It was so nice.
Also, I am a fan of Caroline.

Jun 13, 2021
is this game abandoned or continu? Is there android version not show white i don't have pc or mac is another site have android version?

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
When I first found these games, I thought ICSTOR was the best. Now I believe there is great talent, but either a lack of interest in the work/project or other issues we aren't aware of. It's a shame - I do really enjoy what he's created.
RR martin esque in his abandon. JJ abrams production, tons of visual flair but doesnt know how to finish

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
i don't know i know site say abandoned but everyone saying patreon keeping site up that why i ask
1655871812199.png

Well, if we assume every single one of the remaining patrons is 1$ tier, which i really doubt, Patreon and ICSTOR still got atleast almost 4 grand a month. Which is still a lot of free money. Of course they wouldn't take it down.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
I like to come here all the time and see how for several hundred pages, someone asks "Is the game abandoned?" he is answered with "A screenshot with an entry in the title ABANDONED" everyone laughs at the person who did not notice the inscription. And the next day, someone asks again, "Is the game abandoned?"
I've been laughing for a year now.:KEK:

AtharvaK2120

Aug 15, 2021
It's Very Sad , How this game went from best to Worst . The Dev was very good but no one knows what happened to him , I wish I this game continues , Was very good but The Dev Disappeared . Bring back this game man , If he doesn't want to work on it , Give it to other devs so the Legacy continues ......

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I like to come here all the time and see how for several hundred pages, someone asks "Is the game abandoned?" he is answered with "A screenshot with an entry in the title ABANDONED" everyone laughs at the person who did not notice the inscription. And the next day, someone asks again, "Is the game abandoned?"
I've been laughing for a year now.:KEK:
So what you're saying it's abandoned? I'm...uh...asking for a friend

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes