beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys... I read somewhere that there's a rimhob scene with violet... Is it true tho?
That's true but the scene is not particularly detailed. You will face it on the early Caroline route.
Just apply Un'Ren in the main folder and you'll find the images you seek for over there:
Code:
 main_folder\game\images\home\mc_room\evening\scenes\caroline_mc_room_evening_scene3

LaFlameeee

Aug 3, 2021
That's true but the scene is not particularly detailed. You will face it on the early Caroline route.
Just apply Un'Ren in the main folder and you'll find the images you seek for over there:
Code:
 main_folder\game\images\home\mc_room\evening\scenes\caroline_mc_room_evening_scene3
thx bruh

Reactions: ichigofury

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What has ICSTOR even been up to anymore? I stopped following him and this game a long while ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's just chillin' at home and collecting those Patreon checks.
It's abandoned now, he's come out and said he's burnt out working on it.

Anyone still stupid enough to give him money for nothing deserves to be parted from their cash now.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
It's abandoned now, he's come out and said he's burnt out working on it.

Anyone still stupid enough to give him money for nothing deserves to be parted from their cash now.
Bro made some much on this game homie is vacation or chillin. Do you know if he'll do any other projects?

Aug 11, 2020
wow i can t believe people is so stupid

Back then the game was one of the best games on this site. After the initial release it received 6 large updates, most of which were great. Look at the changelog in the first post to refresh your memory. No amount of ICstor's excuses and bandwagon shitposters in this thread are going to undo those facts.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018

Back then the game was one of the best games on this site. After the initial release it received 6 large updates, most of which were great. Look at the changelog in the first post to refresh your memory. No amount of ICstor's excuses and bandwagon shitposters in this thread are going to undo those facts.
Then pay him cause he released 6 big updates 2 years ago. Also keep this thread on the top of the forum, he clearly deserves all the attention and money for a game he doesn't work on for the past 2 years.

Jun 28, 2018

im very confused about what your actual argument is

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes