Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
He called people stupid for supporting a dev in 2018 with a proven track record and a great release.
What proven track ? This dev is known for dropping every single of his game because he gets bored extremely easily.

People subbed massively at the start of Milfy City because he promised he'd complete the development of this game, which obviously is not going to happen now.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Please i buy the f***ing" Spy Camera" + selected + click the f***ing bathroom door = NOOO the f***ing spy the girl

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
i don't know i know site say abandoned but everyone saying patreon keeping site up that why i ask
Because Patreon collects 5% of what a user earns, if they suspend their account then Patreon is loosing money. People really have to start going after Patreon as they are the culprit behind this racket that devs (not all) are pulling on to supporters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Funny how he is burnt out to continue the game, but not burnt out to suspend his Patreon's membership Collection!!!!
He doesn't need to do anything for that.

Even the laziest amongst us could sit down and watch Netflix while we our gullible minions pay us money in the faint hope that one day, maybe, they will be blessed with another 5 minute update.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Besides the developer being a lazy moneygrubber, does this game deserve the mockery that I see in other threads? I know most of you are fans, but objectively is it a game worth playing? In case you couldn't tell, I am completely ignorant about the game.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Besides the developer being a lazy moneygrubber, does this game deserve the mockery that I see in other threads? I know most of you are fans, but objectively is a game worth playing? In case you couldn't tell completely ignorant about the game.
Objectively, the game deserves a play. There is worthwhile content with Caroline, Linda and some others.

But the game deserves every word of ridicule it gets due to Shitstor's lies and attitude.

Aug 10, 2017
Tbf, this is probably one of the best adult games, great renders and animations, characters are hot af, story is okay. I hope one day Icstor comes back to finish it, would love to see more Linda and the counselor.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes