MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Because Patreon collects 5% of what a user earns, if they suspend their account then Patreon is loosing money. People really have to start going after Patreon as they are the culprit behind this racket that devs (not all) are pulling on to supporters.
Actually Patreon does collect more than 5% from him. Patreon's cut at the moment is somewhere between 12-20%, as ICSTOR has at least the "Pro" creator plan since he has the different membership tiers available, and that plan already takes 8%. Then if he happens to have the "Premium" plan, that could take 12%. Then Patreon also takes 2.9%-3.4% processing fees from every payment that are over $3 and 5% from every payment that is $3 or under that. Those payment rates can also be increased to higher percentage numbers thanks to the value-added tax. Then there is a payout fees that depends on the amount how much the creator withdraws money from the Patreon account to their bank account. And then there is conversion fees that Patreon charges 2.5% from every payment that is made in a currency other than the creator's payout currency.

So, Patreon's cut in reality is much much more than the 5%, but you are correct that them losing money is the exact reason why they don't take actions against "scamming" creators. As long as the creator doesn't break the community guidelines with their creations that is.

Jul 25, 2020
Did their Subscribestar have it's subscription privileges taken away? Oh my :ROFLMAO:... wonder what happened there... Normally someone would joke with a "good attempt" or something but.. not here.. not even an attempt at all lol. Miserably failed attempt to promote a game (another source of revenue for them) that would never get made (maybe a v0.1), while making current supporters think and hope that not only are they getting a new game only on SS but just maybe...... "oh shit MC is going to go to SS, and will not have the patreon censorship issue" ... doesn't even show up in the list of search results when you search for "ICSTOR" lmao .. it's like the page is there.. but unless you have a link you can't find it. just me?

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
it's so sad people clowning these developers when they've delivered this somewhat of "was" a masterpiece game but with all the criticizing and clowning, I think ICSTORY just clowned all of you back and left for good lmao, he couldn't handle those jokes. I mean it's really funny watching people clowning the people who have worked hard on and created a good written story, and for people to forget that it's just sad.

and people who lost their money to him and complained sorry not sorry but yo daddy left to get some milk, still MIA.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
it's so sad people clowning these developers when they've delivered this somewhat of "was" a masterpiece game but with all the criticizing and clowning, I think ICSTORY just clowned all of you back and left for good lmao, he couldn't handle those jokes. I mean it's really funny watching people clowning the people who have worked hard on and created a good written story, and for people to forget that it's just sad.

and people who lost their money to him and complained sorry not sorry but yo daddy left to get some milk, still MIA.
How hard did you hit your head or is this your normal state???

twoarmedjack

Aug 11, 2016

You used a bunch of words but somehow didn't actually say anything. What a neat talent.

Apr 10, 2019
Besides the developer being a lazy moneygrubber, does this game deserve the mockery that I see in other threads? I know most of you are fans, but objectively is it a game worth playing? In case you couldn't tell, I am completely ignorant about the game.
i mean it's okay. idk if it deserved the insane amount of hype but yea worth a gander if you have the time.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We could always nominate him for President of this Thread? Considering the presidents we see these days, it could well be a step up.

Now, back on topic... any new about a release date? Buuuaahhahahahahah. Just kidding of course... or am I?
It seems to me that we will sooner wait for the last season of BADIK from xxxCAKE than the continuation of that VN...
although the xxxCAKE is still a snail-worker ...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes