Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Alright. I could give a rat's ass about any of this but I'm going to give out my opinion anyway. Yes, my opinion, feel free to ignore it as it's really not a big deal. I doubt this dev would be getting this kind of hate if people weren't so disappointed by what could have been and that's why this is funny/sad to me.

vvvvv Quote of the decade at least, right here. vvvv
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle

This isn't just about ICSTOR, nobody on Patreon is a scammer. If you want to blame something for the content droughts, then blame the system that allows for the wide gap in releases, just know that a lot of these games wouldn't exist without the flexibility Patreon affords its creators. I mean really, I see this everywhere. If I was a dev for one of these games, I would purposely push the games back out of spite. It's like a bunch of children constantly asking, "Are we there yet?" Nobody is holding you; you can do literally anything else with your lives while you wait. The release dates on Patreon projects if they exist are a curtesy, that much should be evident considering they are unenforceable. I mean seriously, in what world does insulting someone get you what you want? Because where I come from it gets you hit.

It's been a whole year since this was abandoned and you lot are still raging; this is ridiculous and oddly amazing. If I where you lot, I would spend less time insulting this person and more time apologizing to them and trying to work something out with them, that is if you want to see this 'game' actually finished. Ah, but you won't do that, will you? No, you will ignore this and go right back to wallowing in your feelings of indignation which can't possibly be pleasant, or you will mock me, either way you will accomplish nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to move on with my life now, I just thought i'd let you all know that you are actually screwing yourselves over and making yourselves suffer needlessly which is also really sad...
We have two possibilities here.
1 - This is bait.
If it is, you arrived a bit too late to fish, pal.

2 - You're ICSTOR
If you are, I feel sorry for the people that'll cross your life cause you'll ruin their lives. Also, you need therapy to put this ego in healthy levels.

Reactions: jdw6 and Wardice

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
Haven't followed this game in three years lmao. When did ICSTOR abandon it?

Edit: Nvm checked kemono, he ghosted our asses

Last edited:
Reactions: sirsir_sir

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Apart from all the hate, I'm just sad boys. I remember a couple of years ago Milfy City used to be my favorite game. The whole thing was literal perfection. Shame what it has come to. Life was good in those old times.:cry:
Yeah it really is a shame. Not getting any more of Caroline, and never getting to see what happens with Linda, are the two most disappointing parts to me. There were several plotlines that I enjoyed, but those two sting the most.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Do take notice though: scumbag said he was going to officially release his new scam method, i mean game around june 2022, we're already in july

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hehehehehe

кошка бросила котят - это Путин виноват!
а что беременна она - снова Путина вина.

the cat abandoned the kittens - it's Putin's fault!
and that she is pregnant - again Putin's fault.

=))))

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes