botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is everyone certain Milfy City has been Abandoned I mean it got an update on 07/15/2021.
It is confirmed as abandoned, yes.
The dev has started work on other games, as he commonly does, has already missed the release date for one of the possible new games and continues to rake in big money on patreon.

I've played all his games, not once did he actually finish a game, even those tagged as finish just have an end screen slapped to completely unresolved stories and character arcs.

I, for one, have definitely learned my lesson this time; I'd only ever try one of ICSTOR's games again, once development is finished and once I know it has an actual ending.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I personally was not much interested in this game as others but what draw me was developer's personality ultimately. I clearly remember one of the many excuses he once wrote for not being able to deliver as planned. He wrote many people knew where he lived and threatened him to deliver the next update. That's why he had to switch places, and it still continued, apparently.

Obviously, that was clearly a lie, and I also don't think that people believed that shit. But considering he lies like that very often means that he was never a trustable person to begin with.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is everyone certain Milfy City has been Abandoned I mean it got an update on 07/15/2021.
Per the more accurate destination here, where "Abandoned" is defined:

"Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months."

Yup. Shitstor hasn't posted anything personally in just under a year. News from his lackeys on Discord doesn't count.

He hasn't updated it, but he's still collecting money, right?
Every month. :sick:

AtharvaK2220

Jul 3, 2022
Remaking this game seems a better option instead of waiting . But who's gonna take that much responsibility , the fans are already waiting since 1 year and every one has diffrent ending expection , I wish good devs look at this game and resurrect it .
But as always Time will tell , some times I think the people who are trying to make a game shall make spin-off of this game like the milked Big Brother . I guess we will never be able to see catherine again ......... :cry:

Reactions: MonkeyMan1985

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Such a shame this AVN was abandoned... had some of the best animations for its time.

Is there another visual novel that uses Caroline model? I know Linda's is used in Midnight Paradise, but haven't seen one with Carol.
I would like to know that, also the other characters as well.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes