Godslayer6911

Dec 22, 2020
Nice to see you out here ICSTOR! How's the +8000 renders doing that you said you have ready for Milfy City? Is Onyxdime still hard at work writing some more child exploitation material for this game? And how's the Milfy Mafia coming along, the release was supposed to be on June right? Oh boy man, I would think that busy man like you would have better things to do than hangout here with us.

:HideThePain:
Maybe the dog ate his 8000 renders.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
learn how to do business on suckers =)
I'M TRYING! I'M FUCKING TRYING!

Honestly, I think he should have just finished the game by removing all the rape stuff by turn8ng it into rape play with a single line of dialogue where she says it would be super hot. I don't think he has finished a single project.

Reactions: ramvivat

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright. I could give a rat's ass about any of this but I'm going to give out my opinion anyway. Yes, my opinion, feel free to ignore it as it's really not a big deal. I doubt this dev would be getting this kind of hate if people weren't so disappointed by what could have been and that's why this is funny/sad to me.

vvvvv Quote of the decade at least, right here. vvvv
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle

This isn't just about ICSTOR, nobody on Patreon is a scammer. If you want to blame something for the content droughts, then blame the system that allows for the wide gap in releases, just know that a lot of these games wouldn't exist without the flexibility Patreon affords its creators. I mean really, I see this everywhere. If I was a dev for one of these games, I would purposely push the games back out of spite. It's like a bunch of children constantly asking, "Are we there yet?" Nobody is holding you; you can do literally anything else with your lives while you wait. The release dates on Patreon projects if they exist are a curtesy, that much should be evident considering they are unenforceable. I mean seriously, in what world does insulting someone get you what you want? Because where I come from it gets you hit.

It's been a whole year since this was abandoned and you lot are still raging; this is ridiculous and oddly amazing. If I where you lot, I would spend less time insulting this person and more time apologizing to them and trying to work something out with them, that is if you want to see this 'game' actually finished. Ah, but you won't do that, will you? No, you will ignore this and go right back to wallowing in your feelings of indignation which can't possibly be pleasant, or you will mock me, either way you will accomplish nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to move on with my life now, I just thought i'd let you all know that you are actually screwing yourselves over and making yourselves suffer needlessly which is also really sad...

I think this has already got better responses than mine, but I'd like to point out that I almost snarfed my coffee while reading the bit about apologizing to ICSTOR.
Other highlights include "Alright. I could give a rat's ass about any of this but..." followed by several hundred words of not giving a rats ass, or "...nobody on Patreon is a scammer" which won the internet for me today.
I hope this is just trolling, I really hope so, because if not, I really feel sorry for you and if you are ICSTOR or a buddy of his... just wow.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
i really like this game, i nutted so many times. god i love this family, its too bad we may never get the true ending. i wanted a pregnant harem ending of the family.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
We both know what the REAL true ending would've been:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No. If you found Bob's secret room then you should know Bob likes to be submissive to women. So the real ending would be MC cuckolding Bob. Then while MC fucks all the females Bob would be working and doing the house work.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Despite this game being overall generic and abandoned now by its greedy lazy dev I can't deny that Linda and Caroline are still some of the hottest character in any adult game.

I played this game a few years ago and still remember them well, which is rare since most characters in adult games are very forgettable

Reactions: Echbert

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
No. If you found Bob's secret room then you should know Bob likes to be submissive to women. So the real ending would be MC cuckolding Bob. Then while MC fucks all the females Bob would be working and doing the house work.
i agree with you. bob is a cunt, he talks big like he knows what about women, but he only cares about his sub life. he never bother to try to please his wife but we do have to thank him for being like that, cause mom(and the other girls) are all ours. "now go order take out bob, the rest of the family is gonna be busy tonight and i know you cant even use a microwave."

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes