CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
obviously this game is never going to get finished.. Icstor took waaaayy to long even for milkers... i think that, if he had worked hard to finish the game after soo much time milking his patrons, it would have been better for him AND the game.. but.. oh wel.. what do i know? guy is making thousands without doing anything.. iam the one working hard to earn my pay.. lol

Reactions: botc76

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
9 months without communication and 1 year without an update and still 3362 patrons, my hope for the future of humanity restored again. Thanks ICSTOR BeSt DeV EveR!!!

I was under the impression that he was still communicating at least through discord, but after a little searching, looks like not and still going strong with support. Wow, I'm speechless...

happyme321

Jun 28, 2022
The worst thing is that Patreon won't do anything about it because it would cost them money to ban him.
Patreon only takes a 5% cut from patrons leaving Icstor account up does more damage to Patreons brand than not removing abandoned projects like Milfy City.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Surprised no one has made a spinoff game of Milfy City, there like 10 of them for Big Brother lol. Would love to see these models in action again.
There is no a lot of people who can make renders on same level as ICSTOR, and those few who can make renders of similar or better quality, well, they can earn more from their own games or comics...

Reactions: MasterDk78

Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
hello everyone
so i'm new to this game
i installed v0.71b today

and i reach when i can do anal with sara and
my question is this vesion completed
and why is the weekend events are locked ?

• Sad
Reactions: fz

Nogunas

Aug 2, 2019
hello everyone
so i'm new to this game
i installed v0.71b today

and i reach when i can do anal with sara and
my question is this vesion completed
and why is the weekend events are locked ?
You need to progress the relationships with the characters to unlock the weekend events. Version 0.71b is the last update that came out as the game was abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes