Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Can't go back that far in my Patreon history to check but I was a sucker supporter for like a year+. Just like a ton of people I keep checking in here just to read the comments. You all make my heart smile

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Can the devs PLEASE stop putting cliffhangers in the game? There are two questlines that start - one in the pool, the other in the therapist's office - but the only thing we see after they start is 'Work in progress'. It's particularly infuriating because the Therapist tells you to come to her home to reveal some big secret... Only for the WIP screen to appear.

Just to clarify - I get that the game is unfinished and there is a lot of WIP, I understand that. I just hate the teasing bits mentioned above. I also want to say, I think this is detrimental to the general roadmap, as I will likely forget what there was to still check if there is no new questline starting point in the update (as a result of it being in the previous one).

It feels like Disenchantment all over again...

[EDIT]
Nevermind, just noticed the 'Abandoned' tag. But I suree will be distrustful of any dev doing it because that's what happens - game goes to hell with dangling threads unresolved.

Reactions: MarkMelon

Jun 18, 2018
Just randomly stumbled back upon this game again.
Since when was it abandoned, and for what reason?
Like all patreon users he realized that he will make millions on patreon no matter what. It doesn't matter if he puts out new content or not, the paypigs will keep throwing money at him and defend everything he does. He stopped updating the game for a year which resulted in the game getting the abandoned tag. He panicked and uploaded a small update to the game to get rid of the abandoned tag. He hasn't updated the game for another year and now he doesn't care because he didn't take much of a hit on patreon. He'll keep making tens of thousands of dollars on patreon every month for nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Kinoza

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't understand why people keep praising this game so much... it used to be a great game, but by today's standard, I would rate it as average, above average at best, all things considered.

Reactions: MarkMelon

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Is there any other games with models like linda or similar?
One of the best models in nsfw games in my opinion
Try Midnight Paradise, by Lewdlab (Dreams of Desire). Evelyn tne mommy, and Isabel the big sister, oh my, my ,my they're fuck as hot! Same for "Lust Theory", by Inceton Games. I tihink you won't be dissapointed with the mom and the sisters. Regards!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes