LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this was a side gig to see him through college and maybe grad school and now he's working a real job with 0 debt, house paid and a bunch of schmucks still throwing him money every month? :D
I'm fairly certain this guy has made enough money off of his games that he can decide to never work again if he chooses. Peak Milfy City time he had an insane amount of subscribers, and the number has dropped a lot over the last few years... but it's still 3500+.

• Wow
Reactions: fz

Jugovic

Feb 1, 2019
Lmao I checked out this game after 2 years and this guy Icstor still hasn’t released his promised updates . How does this guy still got 3000k+ patrons? Do these people have a financial domination fetish? Serious question

Cai1993

Dec 6, 2019
For a whole year, there was no news. All the promises are bullshit, and still have 3000 patrons are they brainwashed?

Reactions: fz

iN0w4

Mar 16, 2020
Lmao I checked out this game after 2 years and this guy Icstor still hasn’t released his promised updates . How does this guy still got 3000k+ patrons? Do these people have a financial domination fetish? Serious question
some people like to support people who don't deserve any support

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
For a whole year, there was no news. All the promises are bullshit, and still have 3000 patrons are they brainwashed?
i start to believe we are missing something. let's say some patrons, about 1000, forgot their membership probably because their tier is very low (1$).
but what about the other 2500? i refuse to believe they are all forgetful after all this time. i ask myself: how easy can it be to launder criminal money or to avoid paying taxes for donations via Patreon? it a slow but very effective method...

Reactions: Clowonada
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes