LordxSenpai

Aug 8, 2018
I literally never comment on anything I just randomly check once in a blue moon and happened to see this. Oh well.

fapioramos

Jun 27, 2022
oh man.. i dont have time to follow the news and ive been waiting for 1 years for this fking game... the game been sitting in my storage for 1 year... hoping theres an update... bollocks

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
oh man.. i dont have time to follow the news and ive been waiting for 1 years for this fking game... the game been sitting in my storage for 1 year... hoping theres an update... bollocks
So tell us - were you born gullible, or did Shitstor make you that way?

We have a doll you can demonstrate on if it's too painful...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Fixed it for ya...
What are you, Fix-it Felix?? Linda is bestgirl! No Linda -> No Caroline. Plus she inherited her shapes from mom. Or from the local plastic surgeon. Probably the one Linda frequents. :unsure:

dvargas2000

Jun 15, 2022
I am not sure if I am playing correctly. I've got Lain's Mod on. I am stuck on the 1st day; talked to fam and then went to school. I've clicked on every other location via map, and wherever I go no progres... I am basically stuck. Am I doing this wrong??

I see walkthroughs about different characters, etc... but not one that actually says, "go here for......xxx" and then "go here...etc" ...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes