ecksdude

Apr 24, 2020
So what's the consensus? If I download this game am I going to hate it because it leaves me hanging, or is it still worth a once-through even though it got abandoned?

I mean, most of the games here I download aren't complete yet anyway... not that big of a diff

• Haha
Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So what's the consensus? If I download this game am I going to hate it because it leaves me hanging, or is it still worth a once-through even though it got abandoned?

I mean, most of the games here I download aren't complete yet anyway... not that big of a diff
Well, some of character, including best girl Caroline, have their route completed. So, if you never give a shot, it's still worth trying.

Aug 10, 2017

Still worth, the content in the game is pretty quality, too bad its left hanging though, wish we got more Linda!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, it's all about Linda for Me... too bad Linda story is only 4/5 finished
But teacher is also cool, second to Linda
And younger sister also nicely made, she fits perfectly
Older sister is the only "True love", she is not about just lust/corruption/teen's affection but deeper feelings, but something feels not right/not enough about her, main story is finished for her 5/5 but...

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
As long as people talk about the game there will be people subscribing to the scammers patreon. And after a while some of them will even forget they ever had a patron subscription... patreon is just a donation platform and people are able to donate for whatever the fuck...
So this goes on and on and scammers use this to the fullest. No obliged return value...

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Holy shit! What a blast from the past. How long until his domain name expires? Read the comments on the dev's own website for some laughs *popcorn* Some saying stop complaining just give him some time. *check date of post* Over 1 year ago, LMAO!

This and BB were two of the first games that brought me to f95. And we know what these two devs have in common. This was such a step up from BB in unique models and actually has some animations. Another abandoned game with great renders I like to check on when I need a dose of nostalgia... "Cum Inside" by Ttl.

Aug 28, 2017
I thought it was doctored, but it's there alright...

I hope that it's someone else ripping icstor off :LOL: Give him a taste of his own medicine.
Wait for icstor to come out from under a rock to claim it on Aug 14 with a 'coincidence' post on Patreon.

But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if was icstor himself continuing the scam.

Aug 28, 2017
only way that happens is if this thread is locked and the key is (figuratively) thrown away

that way the people who are pretending / hiding their pain by making fun of the situation & others will get bored and go find somewhere else to troll.
I'm here for the memes and laughs, that's the legacy of this dumpster fire.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes