MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
ropershy he claims that the person who made all these games was a woman and died. It is impossible to believe without the source.
Sources are "trust me bro" :KEK:

Wether you want to believe that bs story of his or not is obviously up to you, but do know that he isn't even accurate with his "facts" around here. He doesn't even know that this game was ALWAYS written by someone else, as Onyxdime was the writer from the very beginning of it. Onyxdime also wrote the other previous games for ICSTOR. ICSTOR has always been all about just making renders and animations, he shared them to Onyxdime with some additional info that he wanted to see in the scene and then Onyxdime wrote the smut for the scenes based on the renders and requests he got from ICSTOR.

Reactions: mast3r and Edji

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
ropershy he claims that the person who made all these games was a woman and died. It is impossible to believe without the source.
actually someone else said it first on here. I think even before the Sara update came out. Believe it or not I could care less. None of us will probably ever know what really happened. But considering how out of place the Sara update is from the rest of the game. That theory makes to most sense to me.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I heard ICSTOR was the head of an obscure Viking Nationalist terrorist organization in Laos called the Southeast Asia Visigoth Army. He was funneling all the money from Milfy City to build vomit bombs that his followers would hide in public toilets, and he accidentally blew off three of his fingers while trying to set one while simultaneously getting pleasure through a glory hole. Those just happened to be the fingers he used for rendering, so he had to sell the rights to the game off to the Venezuelan government otherwise they were going to blackmail him into a sex change operation performed by a still alive Hugo Chavez. The guy they forced at gunpoint to finish the game had terrible internet speeds, and he was robbed by the cartel while walking through the streets looking for a wifi signal. They took all the renders, but they had recently purchased Patreon on the down low, and were worried that uploading the updates would be a conflict of interest. They didn't want any legal trouble, so filmed a live action version of the game using Mexican soap opera stars, and then the footage was purchased by Disney and re-edited into a Marvel Series that they released in Japan under the title Tiny Man Creeps with Donkey Dick Ha Ha Paradise. It was too weird for the Japanese, so it was canceled after only 2 episodes aired. Meanwhile, ICSTOR ended up escaping Asia and just letting Hugo Chavez give him a sex change operation in exchange for being appointed Minister of Dairy.

That's what I heard anyway. Don't shoot the messenger.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Sources are "trust me bro" :KEK:

Wether you want to believe that bs story of his or not is obviously up to you, but do know that he isn't even accurate with his "facts" around here. He doesn't even know that this game was ALWAYS written by someone else, as Onyxdime was the writer from the very beginning of it. Onyxdime also wrote the other previous games for ICSTOR. ICSTOR has always been all about just making renders and animations, he shared them to Onyxdime with some additional info that he wanted to see in the scene and then Onyxdime wrote the smut for the scenes based on the renders and requests he got from ICSTOR.
You're correct. I did the writing for Milfy City from day 1.

Developers like ICSTOR send me renders, I write the story for their games, they program it into the game and release it. Sometimes I get credited like Milfy City, other times I'm just a ghost writer.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You're correct. I did the writing for Milfy City from day 1.

Developers like ICSTOR send me renders, I write the story for their games, they program it into the game and release it. Sometimes I get credited like Milfy City, other times I'm just a ghost writer.
Ah that's excellent, so then, you may be able to answer this question: When is the next update?
*grabs popcorn*

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
No idea. I just do work as and when I receive it from the developers.

At the minute I'm currently just writing my own smut stories for fun over on Hentai Foundry.
So youre bascially saying, he didnt send you any renders for the past year?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Nope, I haven't done any work for ICSTOR in the past year.

Just to make it clear - I'm not a shareholder/part owner in any developers' Patreons. I don't get paid by anyone unless I have work to complete.
Thank you.

Well I guess that pretty much sums it up fellas.

Reactions: jdw6

Cynicaldarin

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to clear everything so i can start a fresh game? I redownloaded the game and all the scenes are still unlocked and all secret cards are too. even when i start a new game, and even after deleting the save files

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes