DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Icstor told me on his death bed the url to the models and the password. And he told me to make finish the game but with the girls fucked by other guy because original MC is impotent as the original dev :LUL:

The bobbing his head in the background got me to laugh pretty hard lol.

Has he made any update anywhere about anything? I checked his patreon, but he hasn't made a post since November.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The bobbing his head in the background got me to laugh pretty hard lol.

Has he made any update anywhere about anything? I checked his patreon, but he hasn't made a post since November.
"but he hasn't made a post since November." Just a few months shy of a year. But the thing is we don't really know if it was ICSTOR typing that message. If we look at the last update. The Sara update, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game. It just feels out of place. Like someone other then ICSTOR did that update. So I'm not sure ICSTOR has been with us for a few years now.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
"but he hasn't made a post since November." Just a few months shy of a year. But the thing is we don't really know if it was ICSTOR typing that message. If we look at the last update. The Sara update, it just doesn't fit with the rest of the game. It just feels out of place. Like someone other then ICSTOR did that update. So I'm not sure ICSTOR has been with us for a few years now.
I remember him saying he hired someone for story, someone for basic renders, someone for coding, and someone to do community posts. I think for awhile he was doing just animations and general storyvoading/plots, but left so much to others, it stopped being his.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I remember him saying he hired someone for story, someone for basic renders, someone for coding, and someone to do community posts. I think for awhile he was doing just animations and general storyvoading/plots, but left so much to others, it stopped being his.
But was it really him saying that? It was just a post we got from someone typing under ICSTOR. But how can we be 100% sure it was the actually ICSTOR typing that post.
If ICSTOR actually hired someone to do that. Then why not just have them finish the game out. Besides if you were ICSTOR and hired someone to work on your project wouldn't you give them guidelines to follow. So the project still followed your vision of the game? Wouldn't you look over their work before it was released?
My point is I believe ICSTOR is gone and someone is still cashing in on their name.

Jun 15, 2022
But was it really him saying that? It was just a post we got from someone typing under ICSTOR. But how can we be 100% sure it was the actually ICSTOR typing that post.
If ICSTOR actually hired someone to do that. Then why not just have them finish the game out. Besides if you were ICSTOR and hired someone to work on your project wouldn't you give them guidelines to follow. So the project still followed your vision of the game? Wouldn't you look over their work before it was released?
My point is I believe ICSTOR is gone and someone is still cashing in on their name.
Wasn't the scuttlebutt earlier mentioning something him being dead for a while and his girlfriend or whoever doing this episode? Because even then it was said it wasn't written like what we are. well. were, used to. Several fourth wall mentions too, the whole Sara update just felt off.

Reactions: sirsir_sir

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Can i get in on that? I'm low on cash and need the funds. Think whoever is running ICSTORs account will let me jump on for a month or 2? Would really help.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Wasn't the scuttlebutt earlier mentioning something him being dead for a while and his girlfriend or whoever doing this episode? Because even then it was said it wasn't written like what we are. well. were, used to. Several fourth wall mentions too, the whole Sara update just felt off.
Yes . The one I remember was that ICSTOR was actually a female and she passed away about 2 years ago and her live in Boyfriend is the one still cashing in. That he had hired someone to do the Sara update. Actually it makes the most sense. That Sara update was like it was part of another game.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yes . The one I remember was that ICSTOR was actually a female and she passed away about 2 years ago and her live in Boyfriend is the one still cashing in. That he had hired someone to do the Sara update. Actually it makes the most sense. That Sara update was like it was part of another game.
How much of this is true? Tried to google search and couldnt confirm

Aug 30, 2020
Tell me please, just honestly, do you really believe that ICSTOR will ever complete Milfy City?
Not in any meaningful way - it might be 'completed' for the Steam release, but ICSTOR is known for pretty graphics, not story-telling, so ... if any ending happens, it will be just a 'they lived happily ever after' sort of ending, because there was never any real story in Milfy City. It is the sort of game that 'could' have gone on forever, if ICSTOR didn't burn out (or die).

Aki0349

Jun 25, 2022
ropershy he claims that the person who made all these games was a woman and died. It is impossible to believe without the source.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes