sh1hin

Nov 25, 2018
it's so sad people clowning these developers when they've delivered this somewhat of "was" a masterpiece game but with all the criticizing and clowning, I think ICSTORY just clowned all of you back and left for good lmao, he couldn't handle those jokes. I mean it's really funny watching people clowning the people who have worked hard on and created a good written story, and for people to forget that it's just sad.

and people who lost their money to him and complained sorry not sorry but yo daddy left to get some milk, still MIA.
eat ur drug on time .

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I wonder too because it has pretty good potential.
According to the replies from this thread, guess the dev is tired and doesn't want to keep it going.
WTF?
Did he get tired? So why made the game then? Did he not expect to succeed? Really weird...

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In the september ICSTOR may write something like: I have won my mental problems and shall commence on working soon. Nevertherless the sheeps will pay even for such massages. He still has 4000 patrons.

Jul 26, 2019
Alright. I could give a rat's ass about any of this but I'm going to give out my opinion anyway. Yes, my opinion, feel free to ignore it as it's really not a big deal. I doubt this dev would be getting this kind of hate if people weren't so disappointed by what could have been and that's why this is funny/sad to me.

vvvvv Quote of the decade at least, right here. vvvv
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle

This isn't just about ICSTOR, nobody on Patreon is a scammer. If you want to blame something for the content droughts, then blame the system that allows for the wide gap in releases, just know that a lot of these games wouldn't exist without the flexibility Patreon affords its creators. I mean really, I see this everywhere. If I was a dev for one of these games, I would purposely push the games back out of spite. It's like a bunch of children constantly asking, "Are we there yet?" Nobody is holding you; you can do literally anything else with your lives while you wait. The release dates on Patreon projects if they exist are a curtesy, that much should be evident considering they are unenforceable. I mean seriously, in what world does insulting someone get you what you want? Because where I come from it gets you hit.

It's been a whole year since this was abandoned and you lot are still raging; this is ridiculous and oddly amazing. If I where you lot, I would spend less time insulting this person and more time apologizing to them and trying to work something out with them, that is if you want to see this 'game' actually finished. Ah, but you won't do that, will you? No, you will ignore this and go right back to wallowing in your feelings of indignation which can't possibly be pleasant, or you will mock me, either way you will accomplish nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to move on with my life now, I just thought i'd let you all know that you are actually screwing yourselves over and making yourselves suffer needlessly which is also really sad...

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Alright. I could give a rat's ass about any of this but I'm going to give out my opinion anyway. Yes, my opinion, feel free to ignore it as it's really not a big deal. I doubt this dev would be getting this kind of hate if people weren't so disappointed by what could have been and that's why this is funny/sad to me.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sir Aurthur Conan Doyle

This isn't just about ICSTOR, nobody on Patreon is a scammer. If you want to blame something for the content droughts, then blame the system that allows for the wide gap in releases, just know that a lot of these games wouldn't exist without the flexibility Patreon affords its creators. I mean really, I see this everywhere. If I was a dev for one of these games, I would purposely push the games back out of spite. It's like a bunch of children constantly asking, "Are we there yet?" Nobody is holding you; you can do literally anything else with your lives while you wait. The release dates on Patreon projects if they exist are a curtesy, that much should be evident considering they are unenforceable. I mean seriously, in what world does insulting someone get you what you want? Because where I come from it gets you hit.

It's been a whole year since this was abandoned and you lot are still raging; this is ridiculous and oddly amazing. If I where you lot, I would spend less time insulting this person and more time apologizing to them and trying to work something out with them, that is if you want to see this 'game' actually finished. Ah, but you won't do that, will you? No, you will ignore this and go right back to wallowing in your feelings of indignation which can't possibly be pleasant, or you will mock me, either way you will accomplish nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to move on with my life now, I just thought i'd let you all know that you are actually screwing yourselves over and making yourselves suffer needlessly which is also really sad...
BRUH, you seem to miss one crucial thing, nobody cares about this game anymore.
people just come here to vent some rage from their daily live, OR laugh their lungs out.
You seem to take it a lot more seriously than anybody on this thread mind you and this effort is futile.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Nice to see you out here ICSTOR! How's the +8000 renders doing that you said you have ready for Milfy City? Is Onyxdime still hard at work writing some more child exploitation material for this game? And how's the Milfy Mafia coming along, the release was supposed to be on June right? Oh boy man, I would think that busy man like you would have better things to do than hangout here with us.

:HideThePain:

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Bruh, just burst out laughing upon checking this game once again~! It has been tagged as abandoned! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This shit is a masterpiece!

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes