ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
people needs to understand it's already been confirmed THE GAME IS DONE FOR, NO MORE UPDATES HE SAID IT HIMSELF.
Ok ICSTOR said it himself. How many other things has he said that were a FLAT OUT LIE? I remember him claiming right after that terrible Sara update that he was going to start updating monthly. It has been 10 months since that update. We can't believe anything ICSTOR says. He is sort of like that Main Stream Media of game developers. If he says something believe the opposite of what he says and you will find the truth

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ok ICSTOR said it himself. How many other things has he said that were a FLAT OUT LIE? I remember him claiming right after that terrible Sara update that he was going to start updating monthly. It has been 10 months since that update. We can't believe anything ICSTOR says. He is sort of like that Main Stream Media of game developers. If he says something believe the opposite of what he says and you will find the truth
the game is over confirmed

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the problem with games like the visit is they start off great, not doing much but you see it going somewhere. then one day you come on here to check and all of the sudden the dev is completely done with the game and this is the last update and it ends abruptly, and youre left sitting there asking yourself wtf just happened. nothing ends up happening in that game, it was a good premise with good characters and then it just ends. waste of time imo.
Wut?

There was nowhere else for The Visit to go, it had told all the story it could tell. Seem a bit pointless dragging it out any longer when there was nothing else for them to do.

Originally it ended when Nikki's first visit was over but the dev extended it to add more relationships. It had done all it could do.

He's dropped the game and started something else.

He flat out said he'd had enough of this and wasn't interested in it anymore.

It's one thing to hope it one day continues but to try and deny it's dead when the dev says he's had enough is stretching into delusional.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
LOLLLL Inceton actually took a jab on Icstor on patreon

“We are finally have more Patrons than that fuckward scam ICSTOR! Thank you all for the support!”
By Inceton

Reactions: Samael-79

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
LOLLLL Inceton actually took a jab on Icstor on patreon

“We are finally have more Patrons than that fuckward scam ICSTOR! Thank you all for the support!”
By Inceton
imagine him checking on icstor's patrons every day :geek:

And the game hasn't even been updated for almost a year.

CallMeTamale

Feb 7, 2022
I guess stupid question, but I'm playing now and I was curious how I could tell what version of the game I'm on. I mean, I assume it's 0.71b, but IDK...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
First off I will believe ICSTOR will have a new game out when I actually see this new game out. Second no way I will ever play any new game of his until he finishes Milfy city. ICSTOR has had plenty of time to not only get this new game off the ground but probably 2 other new games and update Milfy city all at the same time. This is ICSTOR, he isn't some newbie starting his first game. Besides he is making enough free money to hire assistance in getting the games done. So basically I"M calling BULLSHIT! Stop telling us what you are going to do and show us cause your word isn't worth crap. If you do release a new game. I hope everyone refuses to play it. We all owe it to Linda and Carolina.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
First off I will believe ICSTOR will have a new game out when I actually see this new game out. Second no way I will ever play any new game of his until he finishes Milfy city. ICSTOR has had plenty of time to not only get this new game off the ground but probably 2 other new games and update Milfy city all at the same time. This is ICSTOR, he isn't some newbie starting his first game. Besides he is making enough free money to hire assistance in getting the games done. So basically I"M calling BULLSHIT! Stop telling us what you are going to do and show us cause your word isn't worth crap. If you do release a new game. I hope everyone refuses to play it. We all owe it to Linda and Carolina.
Here's the thing with Shitstor - I DO believe the new game will come out, and may even come out on time. If his pattern for the last few games stays true to form, the new game will bring about a new 'commitment' and 'passion'. And he does need to make sure his SS page gets unlocked so it can receive pledges, right? Remember, there has been no commitment to his Patrons they will receive this new game despite paying for its development for several months.

I also believe, however, his 'pattern' will continue: By episode 5 (possibly 6), releases will start to slow down and the quality will look more and more 'mailed in'. A post will be made about a NEW new project that has consumed his soul, and he really wants to work on that instead because of <whatever>. He'll either rush this game's ending leaving several paths undeveloped/unfinished, or (even worse), give a choice to the paying community: Let me work on new game or else! We all know how that worked out for Milfy Shitty.

So, to anyone who feels compelled to fund this or any future project: You've been warned.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Here's the thing with Shitstor - I DO believe the new game will come out, and may even come out on time. If his pattern for the last few games stays true to form, the new game will bring about a new 'commitment' and 'passion'. And he does need to make sure his SS page gets unlocked so it can receive pledges, right? Remember, there has been no commitment to his Patrons they will receive this new game despite paying for its development for several months.

I also believe, however, his 'pattern' will continue: By episode 5 (possibly 6), releases will start to slow down and the quality will look more and more 'mailed in'. A post will be made about a NEW new project that has consumed his soul, and he really wants to work on that instead because of <whatever>. He'll either rush this game's ending leaving several paths undeveloped/unfinished, or (even worse), give a choice to the paying community: Let me work on new game or else! We all know how that worked out for Milfy Shitty.

So, to anyone who feels compelled to fund this or any future project: You've been warned.
Amen.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes