homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I think the renders are of the same standard as ICSTORs. However, rather than taking my word for it, the best way is for you to judge for yourself.

This is Preview 5. It is taken directly from the Pool Girl story which I'm currently writing. This was rendered by one of the new 3D artists who were hired in October/November.
View attachment 2402436
Is the final game seemingly on track for march release?

• Haha
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think the renders are of the same standard as ICSTORs. However, rather than taking my word for it, the best way is for you to judge for yourself.

This is Preview 5. It is taken directly from the Pool Girl story which I'm currently writing. This was rendered by one of the new 3D artists who were hired in October/November.
View attachment 2402436
Omg that pic reminded Me that MC is weak, pathetic little whimp, disgusting creep with nothing Manly in him, looking like young Justin Bieber, totally worth being castrated and violently cut piece by piece while he's still breathing. Still, that abomination dominating women cause of plot... bruh...
Oh, nevermind Me, never said MC must be likeable in all games. Just wanted to say... sometimes sudden bad ends are not bad idea, something like husband caught creep fucking his wife and start beating MC to death while he's screaming and crying
Still, Milfy City final version in march 2023? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Omg that pic reminded Me that MC is weak, pathetic little whimp, disgusting creep with nothing Manly in him, looking like young Justin Bieber, totally worth being castrated and violently cut piece by piece while he's still breathing. Still, that abomination dominating women cause of plot... bruh...
Oh, nevermind Me, never said MC must be likeable in all games. Just wanted to say... sometimes sudden bad ends are not bad idea, something like husband caught creep fucking his wife and start beating MC to death while he's screaming and crying
Still, Milfy City final version in march 2023? :ROFLMAO:
man i was gonna kink shame you but im also on f95
still looking forward to an update on this game

• Haha
Reactions: Zerorox

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
3:13am and Pool Girl's final draft is fully done! Finally got the ending I wanted.

Going to take a brief nap, then get cracking on the next character.

Okay, that's half 4 in the morning. Only 143 images left to go in the backlog and I'm back on track for the new work that has come in. Actually going to sleep for the night now.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2022
3:13am and Pool Girl's final draft is fully done! Finally got the ending I wanted.

Okay, that's half 4 in the morning. Only 143 images left to go in the backlog and I'm back on track for the new work that has come in. Actually going to sleep for the night now.
legit wondering if you think anyone here actually believes anything you say? or just thinks you are nothing more than an Icstor shill and a distraction. i feel like if you were honest and actually working on the game and all that.. you would just stfu and do it and produce it ( why tiny flexes and updates in a free forum that is nothing but hate and memes?) .. not post on a free pirate site that makes neither of you any $$ .. just admit it to yourself and us . you are only here to continue the lie.. don't bother responding to me. i will not believe anything you say unless you are admitting you are in with the scams. ... or maybe you too stupid to notice you are part of the scam? damn that would be hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon8525 and Xumeey

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
legit wondering if you think anyone here actually believes anything you say? or just thinks you are nothing than an Icstor shill and a distraction. i feel like if you were honest and actually working on the game and all that.. you would just stfu and do it and produce it ( why tiny flexes and updates in a free forum that is nothing but hate and memes?) .. not post on a free pirate site that makes neither of you any $$ .. just admit it to yourself and us . you are only here to continue the lie.. don't bother responding to me. i will not believe anything you say unless you are admitting you are in with the scams. ... or maybe you too stupid to notice you are part of the scam? damn that would be hilarious.
I just find it more hilarious that Onyxdime's posts tickles your (and some others) butthole this much that you absolutely just have to write this angry rant about it rather than ignore them. But then again your username here is close to "buttman", so maybe that explains the butthurt that reeks from the post. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mort and Jarul
Aug 5, 2022
I just find it more hilarious that Onyxdime's posts tickles your (and some others) butthole this much that you absolutely just have to write this angry rant about it rather than ignore them. But then again your username here is close to "buttman", so maybe that explains the butthurt that reeks from the post. :LUL:
lmao. keep sucking the sack bro.

/e.. HE CALLED ME BUTTMAN..I CAN NEVER RECOVER!!!! .. I CANNOT LIVE ANYMORE.. /Seppuku..

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
legit wondering if you think anyone here actually believes anything you say? or just thinks you are nothing more than an Icstor shill and a distraction. i feel like if you were honest and actually working on the game and all that.. you would just stfu and do it and produce it ( why tiny flexes and updates in a free forum that is nothing but hate and memes?) .. not post on a free pirate site that makes neither of you any $$ .. just admit it to yourself and us . you are only here to continue the lie.. don't bother responding to me. i will not believe anything you say unless you are admitting you are in with the scams. ... or maybe you too stupid to notice you are part of the scam? damn that would be hilarious.

Onyxdime is just a writer for the story, he hasn´t been involved with the renders. Why should he be lying? There is no reason to lie. Also you can´t say that he would be involved in this scam at all. Onyx is just writing the story as a Freelancer, he is only involved in this project when there is actually work for him to write the story.

You are not believing Onyx until he admits to be involved in scam? Well he can´t obviously because Onyx never was involved with the scam. It was all Icstor himself, not his Writer.

And no, I´m not believing in Icstor, you can´t write that I would be a Fanboy. I criticised Icstor multiple times.

You were just stupid with posting this kind of bullshit. You simply can´t give a worker the fault when the culprit was his Boss. Icstor is the only one to blame.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
then ukranian or from belarus, but u definetly speak russian, Im smart dont lie
Oh, that's totally not offtopic, and while we're speakin' totally 'bout Milfy City now... it seems I had to reveal my biggest secret.
Yes, I speak russian, I speak English, I speak German and my native is Ukrainian
Why askin' anyway? :LOL:

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021

Thank you for your reply, which made me understand the process of game making. In the past, I always thought that the author was working alone.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Onyxdime is just a writer for the story, he hasn´t been involved with the renders. Why should he be lying? There is no reason to lie. Also you can´t say that he would be involved in this scam at all. Onyx is just writing the story as a Freelancer, he is only involved in this project when there is actually work for him to write the story.

You are not believing Onyx until he admits to be involved in scam? Well he can´t obviously because Onyx never was involved with the scam. It was all Icstor himself, not his Writer.

And no, I´m not believing in Icstor, you can´t write that I would be a Fanboy. I criticised Icstor multiple times.

You were just stupid with posting this kind of bullshit. You simply can´t give a worker the fault when the culprit was his Boss. Icstor is the only one to blame.
By the few post Onyx put out (#67,391 / #67,393 / #67,401), it does looks like he is involved with the render. Maybe not always but definetely now he is.

Jan 27, 2018
I do see what you mean on some of the post, but the last it does give the impression that he is involved.
They really don't, in all of them he's talking about renders he receives from icstor or someone else on the team... they do have a weird workflow where the renders are made first based on an outline of the story and then he writes the dialogues based on the renders, i guess that could be a bit confusing if you're reading about it

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
They really don't, in all of them he's talking about renders he receives from icstor or someone else on the team... they do have a weird workflow where the renders are made first based on an outline of the story and then he writes the dialogues based on the renders, i guess that could be a bit confusing if you're reading about it
It kinda weird that the renders are created first and then the writing is based on renders provided. It would be more effective to write up the story first and then do the renders based on the writing.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It kinda weird that the renders are created first and then the writing is based on renders provided. It would be more effective to write up the story first and then do the renders based on the writing.
Just to clear the process up for everyone.

1.) ICSTOR and/or the new 3D artists will create a character model and some sample files for how they will look.
2.) ICSTOR designs a story outline, completes the renders, and then sends a brief paragraph of the story outline to me.
Alternatively, ICSTOR may decide to let me design the character's plot, as was the case with Delilah. I would then draft a plot and sent it to them for approval.
3.) ICSTOR and the 3D artists would then produce and send me the renders. If it is an ICSTOR-created character then I get a few sentences of plot for the scenes and fully flesh out the characters with proper dialogue. If it is my own plot that I submitted to ICSTOR, then I only need the renders sent across to me.
4.) After writing the scene, I send a Google Doc back to ICSTOR. While I am writing this, ICSTOR usually prepares the animations. The Google Doc allows editing to be done by multiple people in real time and also allows for comments/changes to be left and tracked which is useful, given that the team spans multiple countries.
5.) The programmer will then take my writing, the rendered images, and the animations and program them into the game. This stage is magic. Nobody quite knows how they do it.

It's a little more complex than that, and I've recently added in some project management stuff since November, but it gives you a basic overview of how things operate.

I'll also typically write, then rewrite a character's scene based on what happens. For example, I might reach the end of a character's renders and notice that if I swapped images 87, 88, and 89, then I can change a character's mood and influence the ending of a particular story. With that information in mind I can go back and redraft earlier parts of the text to reflect the upcoming conclusion.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes