tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
more likely rewritten
the only thing i like about this game is celia section (plot) and the sleep visit option, unlike other games, this game offer you to touch their respective mouth/bubies/pussy.

hopefully celia plot will not be dissappointing.
Have a nice day !

Last edited:
Reactions: V-Kun

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, so I tried this game for the first time. Seeing it recommended as 10/10, 4000 patrons paying without years of updates. Try to accept that the games is unfinished. Start the game, not even 5 minutes in the mom is kissing the mc and thinking about fucking her son. Is this seriously it? The magnum opus of vn games?

I was angry at the dev reading the sad posts here wishing for updates. But now I am angry at people liking this game so much in the first place.
Uh she’s technically the sex deprived lady landlord.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
March is getting close guys, we need to prepare punch lines for everyday passes without the "final version" being released from the 1st to the 31st cause we know nothing will be released anyway.
I'm guessing that about mid-march to maybe the 25th, the "March (2023)" will quietly be changed to April or some other month. Or the year will be changed to 2024 ^^

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
before ai finishes milfycity they will probably voice this vn with something like elevenai or similiar

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
How is the progress looking at this time? Do you think it will release on the said date? Thanks for your continued updates :)
Working my ass off on the writing side of things. I've got a backlog of 700+ renders that I'm currently working through.

Managed to get circa 18k words done and clear about 290ish renders this weekend so far.

At this very moment I'm currently taking a third look at Pool Girl's story. Her storyline is fully rendered, animated, and written. However, when I completed her final scene I realised I could add a lot more nuance to her character. So I'm going back over it again and foreshadowing the conclusion of her story. I have to have this sent to the programmer by Monday, so it's gonna be an all-nighter with some strong coffee.

I've also literally just been sent another 490 renders for another character as well, but I'm going to finish polishing Pool Girl first.

Can't speak as to if it will release on time or not; I've got days and days of writing building up on my end here, but I don't want to rush and half-arse it.

zWindows

May 30, 2019
Working my ass off on the writing side of things. I've got a backlog of 700+ renders that I'm currently working through.

Managed to get circa 18k words done and clear about 290ish renders this weekend so far.

At this very moment I'm currently taking a third look at Pool Girl's story. Her storyline is fully rendered, animated, and written. However, when I completed her final scene I realised I could add a lot more nuance to her character. So I'm going back over it again and foreshadowing the conclusion of her story. I have to have this sent to the programmer by Monday, so it's gonna be an all-nighter with some strong coffee.

I've also literally just been sent another 490 renders for another character as well, but I'm going to finish polishing Pool Girl first.

Can't speak as to if it will release on time or not; I've got days and days of writing building up on my end here, but I don't want to rush and half-arse it.
From your comment, there seems to be a lot of work to be done.
I know you said that it is not known for sure if it will come out on the promised date or not.

But there are questions to be asked, and I appreciate it if you can answer.
Do you think that even if the latest version is released on the promised date, it will come with the same renderings as before?

Let me be more exact; Looks like ICSTOR isn't the only renderer and animator of scenes today, so my question is, will the standard renders be as good as before? Or can we expect very poorly rendered things that we'll just stay on NEXT, NEXT, etc, trying to skip the game as much as possible?

Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Let me be more exact; Looks like ICSTOR isn't the only renderer and animator of scenes today, so my question is, will the standard renders be as good as before? Or can we expect very poorly rendered things that we'll just stay on NEXT, NEXT, etc, trying to skip the game as much as possible?
I think the renders are of the same standard as ICSTORs. However, rather than taking my word for it, the best way is for you to judge for yourself.

This is Preview 5. It is taken directly from the Pool Girl story which I'm currently writing. This was rendered by one of the new 3D artists who were hired in October/November.
1676837510143.png

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Do ppl really believe what this guy above says?!:WaitWhat:
People believe what they want to believe, that is everyone's right.
Personally I only believe what I see by myself or what I get, like most people I think.
Only time will tell if there will be a worthwhile conclusion to this game or not, before that all discussion or speculation is pointless imo.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes