Mad V

May 6, 2019
About a month or so left, that release date announcement post better have 5000+ renders and animations in the multiple hundreds.
It'll be something like 200 renders and maybe 1 animation... it's gonna be rushed and it's gonna be small

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I know this game is dead and all, but I've just found out that the teacher and the "older roommate" look like the goddess BELLONA from SMITE. lol.

Anyway, Can anyone make renders of them in (skimpy) Bellona's outfits? Much appreciation.

Oct 9, 2022
So while the drama above me is cooling down, im just here to say, i feel like i have played this game before ( i havent ) but for some reason the beginning with the psychologist feels so familiar like i have seen it in a different game. ( also ye i get it many games here have similar plot or stuff, but this was like a copy or smth)
It happens in a lot of these m/s games. The most well known that comes to mind is Faerin's Man of the House. Another example is Monkey Business

Reactions: RBfeather

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I know this game is dead and all, but I've just found out that the teacher and the "older roommate" look like the goddess BELLONA from SMITE. lol.

Anyway, Can anyone make renders of them in (skimpy) Bellona's outfits? Much appreciation.
Bellona, anyone?

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
There is no game, was even near the same graphic or as good as this game. But you can try these 2 games, being a dik and FILF.
what???? are you blind... this game has hot models and a lot of sex, of course... but graphic is pretty much normal, there are a lot of better devs with better graphics like you said, check JOHN, AWAM, Red Lucy (very high level), Hilside, NoMoreMoney... I really dont understand why people keep giving money Milf City, I believe its just becouse has a lot of sex, but quality is not the main reason

Reactions: laudano93

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
What is disappointing is that as of September last year we were on track to maybe getting an update this year. That hope has since evaporated since his patreon stopped losing 300 per month and made an extra +1000 base followers.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes