Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Hope you enjoy playing the update when it comes out. :)
It does not really matter if there will be update. Ever. Thing is how much of a scammer, fraud and liar icstor is and always will be. He (maybe) started developing game again after years of just taking free money and deceiving people that update is close? Great, everything is forgiven. Or maybe not.
Many remember he is a meme here and every milking DEV is called icstor at some point. He is the reason many people doubt adult game DEV industry and will never again support any project financially. You work for him? He pays well? Good for you, but it doesn't change anything above. Really nothing to be proud about.

Reactions: Xumeey

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
It does not really matter if there will be update. Ever. Thing is how much of a scammer, fraud and liar icstor is and always will be. He (maybe) started developing game again after years of just taking free money and deceiving people that update is close? Great, everything is forgiven. Or maybe not.
Many remember he is a meme here and every milking DEV is called icstor at some point. He is the reason many people doubt adult game DEV industry and will never again support any project financially. You work for him? He pays well? Good for you, but it doesn't change anything above. Really nothing to be proud about.
Hope you enjoy the full game when it comes out. :)

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Ok so here's the deal guys he posted 8/15 previews in about 4 months, while the most recent Patreon deadline is March 2023 does this mean he will post the rest of the 7 previews in about 1 month ? :WaitWhat: Yep that's what I thought :HideThePain:

But you know what this means right ? No Judy for me even after March ends and guess who's waiting for Judy content ever since the first version was released :cry:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Ok so here's the deal guys he posted 8/15 previews in about 4 months, while the most recent Patreon deadline is March 2023 does this mean he will post the rest of the 7 previews in about 1 month ? :WaitWhat: Yep that's what I thought :HideThePain:

But you know what this means right ? No Judy for me even after March ends and guess who's waiting for Judy content ever since the first version was released :cry:
It also means they are not following the story line. Since they claim this will complete the game. But you can't complete Mom's route without doing Judy. Since Judy knows why Mom wants MC so badly.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
It also means they are not following the story line. Since they claim this will complete the game. But you can't complete Mom's route without doing Judy. Since Judy knows why Mom wants MC so badly.
You misunderstood my post. My post simply means that there will be no update at all in March based on the previews release pattern.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes