Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Also, if u could explain this whole game development process and software used or resources that i can use to learn about this process or enhance my skills that would have been great.
I'm afraid I'm not involved in the software, programming, or rendering side of things. I literally know nothing about any of that.

I'm just contributing writing and project management stuff.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
at this point march release is only possible if he releases 4 previews per month, he could probably tell everyone already that release date is now june.

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid
Sep 27, 2022
So while the drama above me is cooling down, im just here to say, i feel like i have played this game before ( i havent ) but for some reason the beginning with the psychologist feels so familiar like i have seen it in a different game. ( also ye i get it many games here have similar plot or stuff, but this was like a copy or smth)

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
So while the drama above me is cooling down, im just here to say, i feel like i have played this game before ( i havent ) but for some reason the beginning with the psychologist feels so familiar like i have seen it in a different game. ( also ye i get it many games here have similar plot or stuff, but this was like a copy or smth)
It's probably this game that you just played 5 years ago, yes it is that old already :LOL:

Reactions: Xumeey

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
these games often start with psychologists especially darker ones. thats probably why you have the feeling you played that already.

Feb 10, 2022
The game was released in early 2018, so perhaps you actually played it then forgot about it.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Is the abandoned tag still relevant here?
You need to be 3 months away without saying a single word known to human race in order to get the abandoned tag. Just because he promised to return doesn't mean he's regularly releasing updates. It's like Amber Heard saying she donated the money she won from the divorce with Johnny Depp and considering 'paid' the donation, because she pledged the money. Promising and actually doing it are two different things. This game needs a pending removal tag xD

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Don't forget to make a vn about it later with patreon, obviously
Rather SubscribeStar so he doesn't need to create a patch. :BootyTime:

I don't know but I think when it gets closer to the end of march he'll post the "delay" update, I don't know what excuse he will use later, maybe his "mouse" was caught by the cat, or the dog ate his laptop, or his graphics card exploded hahaha
Since he doesn't really communicate with his supporters, he can just change the months in all silence again like he already once changed it from January to March.

Reactions: Jarul
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes