Nov 17, 2019
I was new to the game too a week ago.. now since I've progressed further I can tell why.
There's so much stuff ingame that is still "under construction", character arcs that are locked yet.. the game came out 2018, that's 5 years. Given how early in the game some content is already not avaiable, I assume the dev was lazy and didn't put in much effort after doing the main arcs. He probably also worked on other games in the meanwhile, I don't know..

Needless to say that most animations look outdated for today's standards.
This was the first game that got me on this site. I believe late 2019.

Content has been stalled this that time lol. Its quite frankly unbelievable and hilarious.

Reactions: Savilesavile
Nov 17, 2019
O wow guess it's been ages since an update then, this is one reason why I never buy into games, the other is I can't afford any lol in all honesty If i could afford something, I wouldn't give money to some random developer for so many years and no updates, for all I know *touch wood* they could die and take my money with them. I would rather pay for something in trade than to keep paying, like develop the whole game and then pay for it, make an update then pay for the update. Sell first then pay. Since when did the human race start paying before getting goods?

This is why I pirate things or try things out for free. Once upon a time when I had money I used to buy hentai games when I was 18 back in the late 90's the games became classics, back then no such thing as DLC or updates to games. It was just released then closed off. I kind of miss those days, now its all about updates and waiting for DLC. What has the world become?
I will support a release of content when i can, but if see a dev constantly have delays im done. You know they have stalled out and hit the milking phase. Lots of devs see whats happening here and now know some people will support no matter what.

I will say i highly respect the ones that pause payments when they have issues with development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul and Shizusan

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can I borrow you for a sec?

Have you received any work from a BaronGames, or BaronX ?
DMs Open
The name sounds familiar; I may have worked for them in the past. Can't remember though. If you let me know what game they are developing I'll be able to let you know either way.

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Decided to check on this game as its still one of my favs after all these years. But is there any truth too this new "final release" in march? surely he has not tied up all the storylines. Surely its all cut short with easy outs for the story.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Who's your two favourite characters? Mine is Caroline and Celine the teacher, probably because Caroline looks like Lara croft and milf teachers are always hot as funk.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
The name sounds familiar; I may have worked for them in the past. Can't remember though. If you let me know what game they are developing I'll be able to let you know either way.
Didn't Baron Games get hired by ICSTOR as someone to help him with the renders? He was active here at one point in the forums and gave us updates. He got the job because he had the closest render of Linda in a competition on Discord.

I think in the end ICSTOR said he only wanted to work on the main girls and outsourced the other models to other artists. Pretty much what he's doing now (again...).

Then he kinda went silent since there was no more work and ICSTOR wasn't keeping him in the loop (surprise. shock...etc).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above is just a random message I plucked from search, this was posted in Jan 2021, so just over 2 years of ICSTOR doing nothing about the situation of the game. Baron Games had finished his work in 3 months of being hired and ICSTOR didn't even start his part of the project.

Last edited:

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
If this game really gets completed, I hope we at least get some repeatable scenes with the main cast

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Just a quick update - work is now coming through from ICSTOR and the new team members faster than I can write them. Got a bit of a backlog of a few hundred renders building up, but I'll book some annual leave from my main job to catch up.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Just a quick update - work is now coming through from ICSTOR and the new team members faster than I can write them. Got a bit of a backlog of a few hundred renders building up, but I'll book some annual leave from my main job to catch up.
Ahh I recall you saying that you work in the legal profession and you contract out your services. I guess you'll be submitting an Annual Leave request to yourself then...

BTW someone mentioned something about not yet being April Fool's Day with tongue in cheek I assume...

Kudos for keeping us informed and extending our suffering.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes