mijati

Dec 7, 2019
hahahahahaaha this dev is such an amazing scammer . he put the game on hold for yers.. than when he needs money he makes an update. blows everyone away with such a suprise.. ppl hope the game goes on run to him to pay.. and whäm.. game is abendonned 2 months later.. hahahahahah

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
You misunderstood my post. My post simply means that there will be no update at all in March based on the previews release pattern.
Just going off his preview pattern, there is SOME consistency there. He usually posts at the end of the month and mid-month, so 2 preview renders in a month. We are on 8/15 with a preview ETA this week and one at the end of the month so that would end Feb on 10/15 with March on 12/15, April on 14/15 and May with 15/15 and the finish game.

UNLESS he does the unthinkable and actually gives us more previews per month and releases early.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Just going off his preview pattern, there is SOME consistency there. He usually posts at the end of the month and mid-month, so 2 preview renders in a month. We are on 8/15 with a preview ETA this week and one at the end of the month so that would end Feb on 10/15 with March on 12/15, April on 14/15 and May with 15/15 and the finish game.

UNLESS he does the unthinkable and actually gives us more previews per month and releases early.
sometimes 1 or 3 previews in a month. aaaaaaaaand there goes the pattern.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
hahahahahaaha this dev is such an amazing scammer . he put the game on hold for yers.. than when he needs money he makes an update. blows everyone away with such a suprise.. ppl hope the game goes on run to him to pay.. and whäm.. game is abendonned 2 months later.. hahahahahah
He never placed the game on-hold. He literally quit developing the game after patreon made him remove Celia's content, it wasn't until his patreon account hit an all-time low number of patreons that he decided to emerge and claim to be developing again. People are discussing this game once again, as if he really had any intention to release the game.

I already said this before, he's pulling another scam and apparently his writter is in on it, or he's extremely naive which i don't believe so.

Reactions: Lees91 and vireker

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Oh that's why, hmm a game with rape and blackmail wow isn't that literally every hentai game in the world? lol
Nah, patreon rules are Just "perfect" I've never before seen so many strange acting "Landladies" , "roommates" and "neighbors" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
About a month or so left, that release date announcement post better have 5000+ renders and animations in the multiple hundreds.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes