Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not on the cards at the minute. I'd love to see if happen; but all the possible variations etc. it would add extra months on to the development.

Who knows though, maybe in the future?
Man, this is seriously starting to crack me up. Months? For a group sex scene? I guess it's fully animated and voice acted, maybe created with motion cap. Hope the editing department can handle all the footage.

As if this isn't Genesis 3 characters in Daz studio.

At 2 months a pop, I'm expecting 12-14 group sex scenes then, you know, cuz a team of people have been working around the clock on this game since the last update.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Man, this is seriously starting to crack me up. Months? For a group sex scene? I guess it's fully animated and voice acted, maybe created with motion cap. Hope the editing department can handle all the footage.

At 2 months a pop, I'm expecting 12-14 group sex scenes then, you know, cuz a team of people have been working around the clock on this game since the last update.
He is planting the seeds to justify another sudden delay of 2 years, while gaining more cows to milk in the meantime.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020

At the very end of the game, I want a scene where the MC collects all the female characters and starts milking them, and they moo like cows with pleasure, lol

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Hey Llamamann why don't you learn from ICSTOR, stop updating your game for 2 years and then start working to complete 1.0 version all at once and move the goalposts few times? Milking City!

Reactions: Lovv99

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017

I'm gonna say, with a fairly high degree of confidence, that we'd need three months for a proper harem ending. I'll talk you through my thought process.

For a proper harem ending you need all the variant options for threesomes+a harem.
  1. Linda+Sara
  2. Caroline+Linda
  3. Sara+Caroline
  4. All 3 main girls
This can be extended further if you start bringing in other main characters such as Liza, Yazmin, Judy etc. (Or heck, why not Bob?)

To begin, you need to write an introductory scene for each of the possible variants outlined above.
Why would Sara want to share the main character with her sist- I mean, Caroline? She's an especially jealous character.
How would Caroline feel about you screwing Sara at the same time as you had been dating her?

There needs to be some kind of scene where the main character breaks the ice with both girls in order to propose a threeseome/foursome. The status of the relationship between each of the two girls has to be established.

There's probably some kind of intermediary scene then. A group date, a dinner, cinema, the beach - something where you can have all three characters talk and interact to explore their reactions to the proposed threesome, and see how they react to knowing the main character has been simultaneously dating both of them up to this point.

Finally, you can conclude each route with a threesome. You need to render a wide variety of images and variations for each scene, giving players the choice as to whcih girl they want to finish on, what they want the girls to do, lesbian options for the girls while MC watches.

And, while not necessary, a nice closing feature might be some post-threesome content where you could "summon" the women for threesomes at your request. Kind of like what you do when you wake the women up at night and pick from a menu of actions.

So, as a quick summary you've got:
1.) A lot of characterisation and script planning to do;
2.) Renders and animations for introduction, date, the actual threesome/harem, and post-game "summoning" scenes;
3.) A load of writing across these scenes to actually make a somewhat beliveable story that these women would suddenly agree to a threesome;
4.) Getting all this programmed.

I hope that clarifies my line of thinking; although, I am approaching this plan from the perspective of a writer, rather than that of a 3D artist or a programmer.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm gonna say, with a fairly high degree of confidence, that we'd need three months for a proper harem ending. I'll talk you through my thought process.

For a proper harem ending you need all the variant options for threesomes+a harem.
  1. Linda+Sara
  2. Caroline+Linda
  3. Sara+Caroline
  4. All 3 main girls
This can be extended further if you start bringing in other main characters such as Liza, Yazmin, Judy etc. (Or heck, why not Bob?)

To begin, you need to write an introductory scene for each of the possible variants outlined above.
Why would Sara want to share the main character with her sist- I mean, Caroline? She's an especially jealous character.
How would Caroline feel about you screwing Sara at the same time as you had been dating her?

There needs to be some kind of scene where the main character breaks the ice with both girls in order to propose a threeseome/foursome. The status of the relationship between each of the two girls has to be established.

There's probably some kind of intermediary scene then. A group date, a dinner, cinema, the beach - something where you can have all three characters talk and interact to explore their reactions to the proposed threesome, and see how they react to knowing the main character has been simultaneously dating both of them up to this point.

Finally, you can conclude each route with a threesome. You need to render a wide variety of images and variations for each scene, giving players the choice as to whcih girl they want to finish on, what they want the girls to do, lesbian options for the girls while MC watches.

And, while not necessary, a nice closing feature might be some post-threesome content where you could "summon" the women for threesomes at your request. Kind of like what you do when you wake the women up at night and pick from a menu of actions.

So, as a quick summary you've got:
1.) A lot of characterisation and script planning to do;
2.) Renders and animations for introduction, date, the actual threesome/harem, and post-game "summoning" scenes;
3.) A load of writing across these scenes to actually make a somewhat beliveable story that these women would suddenly agree to a threesome;
4.) Getting all this programmed.

I hope that clarifies my line of thinking; although, I am approaching this plan from the perspective of a writer, rather than that of a 3D artist or a programmer.
yea, it’s kinda like making an adult visual novel/sex game.

it’s a fair point that the game narrative isn’t at the harem point yet. I was just talking about making one scene. But clearly this game is decades away from a true harem ending.

and you don’t need to explain the process to me. I make a game where I actually put out releases. On time even!

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
yea, it’s kinda like making an adult visual novel/sex game.

it’s a fair point that the game narrative isn’t at the harem point yet. I was just talking about making one seen. But clearly this game is decades away from a true harem ending.

and you don’t need to explain the process to me. I make a game where I actually put out releases. On time even!
Aye, there's no defence for the delay. The only thing that can be done at this point is to restart production and work as quickly as we can to release a finished product. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

I've been up since 8 this morning at my regular job, finished at 6, and am now working at midnight on three-hundred-and-something outstanding renders. I've pulled 3am and 5am finishes on two other nights within the last week as well to get stuff over to the programmer in time. Bear with me just a wee bit longer; I'll make sure this game gets a well-written send off.

I hadn't actually played SexBot before by the way; noticed one of the comments in your thread say it had ahegao in it, so in true F95 style I have pirated a copy. Sorry. If I like it, I'll subscribe on Patreon.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Aye, there's no defence for the delay. The only thing that can be done at this point is to restart production and work as quickly as we can to release a finished product. Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

I've been up since 8 this morning at my regular job, finished at 6, and am now working at midnight on three-hundred-and-something outstanding renders. I've pulled 3am and 5am finishes on two other nights within the last week as well to get stuff over to the programmer in time. Bear with me just a wee bit longer; I'll make sure this game gets a well-written send off.

I hadn't actually played SexBot before by the way; noticed one of the comments in your thread say it had ahegao in it, so in true F95 style I have pirated a copy. Sorry. If I like it, I'll subscribe on Patreon.
ItsInThePudding.png

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
ICSTOR said that he had 8000+ renders ready one and a half years ago, but yet there still won't be a proper finish for the game with long awaited harem ending? Oh golly gee, who would've thought that he was actually lying about that stuff one and a half years ago. :Kappa:

Just proves what this thread has been echoing for the last almost three years now: dude hasn't done jack shit for the game other than collected free paychecks month in and month out.

bratis

Aug 13, 2018
ICSTOR said that he had 8000+ renders ready one and a half years ago, but yet there still won't be a proper finish for the game with long awaited harem ending? Oh golly gee, who would've thought that he was actually lying about that stuff one and a half years ago. :Kappa:

Just proves what this thread has been echoing for the last almost three years now: dude hasn't done jack shit for the game other than collected free paychecks month in and month out.
let's see what we have in march

• Haha
Reactions: WarLord01A

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
let's see what we have in march
Or April...or even later... But we already know, thanks to Onyxdime's honesty, that there won't be a harem ending which was supposed to be the Holy Grail of this game for many of the people who played it. Which indeed is ridiculous after ICSTOR claimed one and a half years ago to have over 8000 renders ready and now after one and a half years he should have way more than that if he was telling the truth so they could've covered everything that was needed to reach the originally planned endings. But as we know, he hasn't done anything during these years and is only now rushing it to the end after Onyxdime kicked him to the nuts and gathered some helping hands for him.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Yeah not gonna lie, not having group sex at least for the last portion of the game will look really bad, this is what everybody was waiting for.
Appreciate the sincerety tho

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes