radcon

Sep 21, 2020
Also i found a pic of a character in I think Celia's apartment = Who is she and will we be seeing more of her? is she already in the game and somehow I just missed her completely, because I know I've never seen her.

found that pic here = with other pics of the game so I'm pretty sure that picture is from this game.
This girl is not from Milfy City.. is Nikki from "The Visit".

Reactions: Pensive_WolF

Hazestack1972

TwitFollower
Feb 23, 2023
I downloaded the game (o.71b version) along with an uncensor patch and Lain's Mod. Is there something I am missing, I cannot access the map. Thanks!

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
In all fairness, I did screw up her character pretty badly at one point. It exploded on the forums here.

Basically, I'd been referencing back and forth between Caroline and her abusive exes to compare and contrast the new relationship with MC.

In my horniness, I may have gotten a little too descriptive with what Caroline did with her exes. People on here started raging about "Cuckaline" and I had to redraft like nine scenes. :LOL:
For what its worth, I thought the backlash was blown out of proportion. Its been a long time since I played, but I didn't think it was all that bad. Oh no, she's not a pristine virgin and has had relationships before like most people. Thought it diminished her story when it was changed due to people being insecure over what a fictional character said.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Most h games using this to release it on the last day of the month but when it comes to Icstor im not even sure if it will be this year or maybe even decade
ICSTOR's track record of missing his own release dates is terrible. Maybe Onyxdime can persuade him to not miss march release of really anything at this point.

Reactions: StreamSteam

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Will this month be our Judgement Month? I just want to play the teased Caroline Pregnant Route. As she was one of the Best rendered characters I have seen.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Its March so let's bet on the reason why Icstor will delay the game again:LUL:
I am going with Hardware problems and pushing release to May

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes