dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Milfy City had updates in the past and everybody loved it. Why fix something that is not broken? Troubles started when there were no updates for 2 years. Also ICSTOR suffered from burnout now he is rushing two games at once and for what? He is gonna burn himself out yet again including Onyxdime writing stuff till 3 in the morning. Guys, take your time every dev on patreon is making updates not rushing things!

Let's say:
.80 version in march
.90 in May or June
1.0 in August/September and new game Milfy Mafia at Christmas! Sounds very realistic to me.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Also ICSTOR suffered from burnout
Big question is how do you know this is what happened? How do you know it wasn't just smoke and mirrors excuse to cover up his tracks while he was snorting coke off from the hookers buttocks at the beach resort? :KEK:

"Why fix something that is not broken?", yeah this is exactly how ICSTOR thinks after he has cashed in big money paychecks for more than three years with absolutely minimal effort of any kind of work.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
ICSTOR have finished few games in the past so what else could it be? He has overworked himself and to top it off he got bored doing almost everything by himself now he has hired few programmers plus Onyxdime as a writer. What they are lacking now is a proper and realistic schedule. If you need 2 months for an update tell the people you need 3 and don't rush it. Under promise and over deliver!

This is a recipe for a good public relations!

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
He was overworked himself and to top it off he got bored doing almost everything by himself now he has hired few programmers plus Onyxdime as a writer.
You really made me fall for your trolling, I have to give it to ya. Should've just checked your previous posts earlier. :LUL:

Reactions: dejan07

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
I'm afraid I can't actually speak as to what ICSTOR's plans are going forward. I know there is also a SubscribeStar, but we'll see what happens. ICSTOR probably doesn't want to lose the established community and subscribers he has built up on Patreon.

Celia is very much getting a proper conclusion in 1.0. Her full story will be there, playable right through to the end.

That won't be necessary. All characters will be accounted for excluding the neighbours, but they barely had any content anyway.

My pleasure. People are understandably very frustrated, but I'm working hard with the rest of the team to get things back on track. New 3D artist is excellent, and we've always had a very quick programmer who can turn scripts around fast after I sent them over.

Thanks for the reply, can we assume a harem ending is still planned? and if so does it only include the main 3 girls(sarah, Linda, And Caroline) or could it possible include them all (Main 3 + Judy, Celia, Suri & Zuri, Yazmine & Liza, school pool girl, etc.)

Given Celia's story have to go thru major changes, any hints on what her new story intails? Would I be correct in thinking the car battery powered dildo scene was removed? really liked that :( does she still have the bitchy attitude or was her character rewritten also?

Also would you by chance be able to direct us to links where we could find the character models maybe, i think people have found Linda's character model from Daz3d.com(could have been a different site, can't remember), are the other models custom? I'd really love to find Caroline, Judy, linda and Celia if possible.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the reply, can we assume a harem ending is still planned? and if so does it only include the main 3 girls(sarah, Linda, And Caroline) or could it possible include them all (Main 3 + Judy, Celia, Suri & Zuri, Yazmine & Liza, school pool girl, etc.)

Given Celia's story have to go thru major changes, any hints on what her new story intails? Would I be correct in thinking the car battery powered dildo scene was removed? really liked that :( does she still have the bitchy attitude or was her character rewritten also?

Also would you by chance be able to direct us to links where we could find the character models maybe, i think people have found Linda's character model from Daz3d.com(could have been a different site, can't remember), are the other models custom? I'd really love to find Caroline, Judy, linda and Celia if possible.
I don't know at the minute; a harem ending would be amazing - but we're probably talking a LOT more work for interactions between all the characters to achieve that. That would add on a massive delay, and I don't think this project needs any more bloat right now when we're still trying to get it back up to where it should have been in 2021.

As for Celia, I can't really give out any hints, unfortunately. However, if you enjoyed the car battery electro-stimulation cunt-destroyer 9001, and Celia's bitchy attitude, then you'll definitely enjoy what we've done.

I know absolutely nothing about 3d modelling, Daz, Octane3D etc. Sorry, that's ICSTOR and the new 3D artist's areas of expertise.

Reactions: ARJUNA91

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
what about all the other characters such as Macy, Lily etc.? Will they be part of the final product or not?
Just letting you know that ICSTOR has edited the original post to refer to Lily's progress as well now. Thanks again for pointing that out.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I like how my post of goodhearted recommendation series guide got deleted for being off topic but posts of nothing but insults are allowed to stay... on an [Abandoned] forum...

• Sad
Reactions: gdpe359

j766

May 15, 2017
Does anybody have all the new previews compiled somewhere? The 'All Previews' link on the first post doesn't have any of the stuff after 0.7. I couldn't find anything other than references to that link when searching. F95 search is not very good.

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
So the game is actually back in progress, someone should remove that "abandoned tag" or maybe just after the new update.

I was about to say ICSTOR could've made a lot of money instead of abandoning this game. shii a lot of fans are hungry and hating for this game lmao

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
of course it was ICSTOR, the person who asked this question probably didn't play Icstor's previous games.

Celia plot is Icstor's trademark

"Blackmailing the chick results in guaranteed sex".
Linda and Sara are entirely ICSTOR.
Zuri and Suri are ICSTOR.
Yazmin and Liza are ICSTOR (with me peppering in little details here and there like Linda's strained relationship with her sister) up until the final relationship level that we are writing. I've drafted the conclusion to their story.
Lily is ICSTOR.
Violet was ICSTOR

I heavily influened a lot of Caroline's story. ICSTOR created the general theme of her trying to open a business+photoshoots, and I added in the more romantic aspect of helping her overcome a legacy of bad relationships and eventually move on with somemone who cares for her.
Bob's personality was me.
The plot for Pool Girl, Delilah, is entirely my creation.

Off the top of my head, I think I've covered everyone.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I heavily influened a lot of Caroline' story.
Bob's personality was me.
The plot for Pool Girl, Delilah, is entirely my creation.

Linda and Sara are entirely ICSTOR.
Zuri and Suri are ICSTOR.
Yazmin and Liza are ICSTOR (with me peppering in little details here and there like Linda's strained relationship with her sister) up until the final relationship level that we are writing. I've drafted the conclusion to their story.
Lily is ICSTOR.
Well no wonder that Caroline's story is the best one in the game and Bob is so wholesome character.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Well no wonder that Caroline's story is the best one in the game and Bob is so wholesome character.
In all fairness, I did screw up her character pretty badly at one point. It exploded on the forums here.

Basically, I'd been referencing back and forth between Caroline and her abusive exes to compare and contrast the new relationship with MC.

In my horniness, I may have gotten a little too descriptive with what Caroline did with her exes. People on here started raging about "Cuckaline" and I had to redraft like nine scenes. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes