bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I've always only ever been paid by ICSTOR after an update gets released. I'm not getting paid until the final version of the completed game is released.

I gain nothing from any further delays. If ICSTOR disappears again then I have written thousands of renders for nothing.

With that in mind, I was also the one who organised the expansion of the team by interviewing new hires. I've been doing all I can to ramp up production.

And lastly, since the very first version of Milfy City, my email appears as credit when you launch the game.

I am, very likely, the person with most to gain by having Milfy City finished. I only get paid if it is completed, and if it doesn't get finished (or gets poorly finished) then my name and email are associated with a failed project.

I understand that you can't believe me right now, but when the completed game finally does release (hopefully within a month or two) I hope you'll be able to look back over every comment I have made on here and see I've been acting with integrity and honesty the whole time.
A month or two
kek already delayed

Aug 5, 2022
I've never once asked for your posts to be deleted for personal attacks.

Either someone is reporting it, or an F95 mod is actively monitoring the thread.

Absolutely, I can prove all of it. I could send heavily censored versions of my self assessment tax return to show when I did and did not receive money from ICSTOR. I could also show the PayPal emails for each instance that ICSTOR sends me payment for work completed. However, I would also have to censor these as well.

Both of these have a high degree of risk of revealing my real name, or pertinent details about my other business, and I would much rather not be doxxed due to failing to censor my name/address etc. by accident.

Would you accept redacted versions of these as evidence? Or would the redactions make them unreliable pieces of evidence in your view?

No, I'm not going to mock you for exercising reasonable suspicion. You were acting on the best information that you had at the time. Just enjoy the game when it comes out.
Oh I will "accept" all "proof" .. lets see it ..very interested.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Preview already delayed after being delayed for several weeks
This looks super promising for another 2 years without anything into coming back and saying that he is working on everything he supposedly had finished 2 years prior

• Haha
Reactions: Kinoza

Pepegaa

Sep 23, 2019
Preview 9.jpg
Milfy City v1.0 Final Edition - Preview 9/15 + Progress
Hello! :)
Time for another update and a new preview. This time I will add a detailed progress bar indicating the overall progress as well as roughly how much percent of the game has already been completed.

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%
Linda - In progress (Renders + Animations)
Yazmin and Liza - In progress (Renders + Animations)
Sara and Lily - In progress (Renders + Animations)

New places - 100%

Secret Scenes:

About ~80% is done

New Minigames:
+2 new, and we’re working on a 3rd one, where you can win many new secret cards.

Overall I think we’re close to reaching ~80% of completion.

Milfy Mafia Episode 1:
Before I reveal the progress bar, I wanted to say that this is going to be Episode 1 and not version 0.1 of the game. There will be many scenes, and one-third of the total map will be completed.
There will be no “Work in Progress” signs. The whole map that will be available in Episode One will be playable.

Characters Creation - 100%
Maps and Places - 100%
Minigames - 50%
Plot - 100%
Text - 0%
Main renders and animations - 35%
Additional secret scenes - 0%
Main Map and Gangs - 50% (More will be unlocked in the next episodes)
HUD - 80%

The most time-consuming things for episode 1 are completed. I can focus mainly on rendering the story. Overall, about ~60% has been completed of what I had planned, and I hope you guys will be very pleased and surprised. The release should be done in about 2-3 months with the speed I’m working now. The first post with previews, gameplay, and main characters will be posted about a month before the release.

As always thanks for your support!

Last edited:

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Yup. Month or two. March or April, I think.
Funny how people don't know ~ is not the same as = but oh well. On the side note, I hope Linda's story gets continued, she is the main reason I got into this game all those years ago.

And one last thing, I know it goes against the way this sub thinks, but in a way, I'm glad we're getting a completed game and not in parts. I kinda wish a developer would just post teasers year and a half long and release a finished game right out of the gate. Miss those days I guess, everything is a live service now.

Reactions: Irrfan007

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Funny how people don't know ~ is not the same as = but oh well. On the side note, I hope Linda's story gets continued, she is the main reason I got into this game all those years ago.
Linda's story will be continued right through to a proper conclusion. Draft plot outline was written a few months back and renders/animations are currently being created.

Just noticed your signature for Treasure of Nadia by the way; haven't played it yet, but had been meaning to give it a go for ages now.

GX2063

Nov 10, 2019
View attachment 2421516
Time for another update and a new preview. This time I will add a detailed progress bar indicating the overall progress as well as roughly how much percent of the game has already been completed.

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%
Sara - In progress (Renders + Animations)

New places - 100%

Secret Scenes:

About ~80% is done

New Minigames:
+2 new, and we’re working on a 3rd one, where you can win many new secret cards.

Milfy Mafia Episode 1:
Before I reveal the progress bar, I wanted to say that this is going to be Episode 1 and not version 0.1 of the game. There will be many scenes, and one-third of the total map will be completed.
There will be no “Work in Progress” signs. The whole map that will be available in Episode One will be playable.

Maps and Places - 100%
Minigames - 50%
Plot - 100%
Text - 0%
HUD - 80%

The most time-consuming things for episode 1 are completed. I can focus mainly on rendering the story. Overall, about ~60% has been completed of what I had planned, and I hope you guys will be very pleased and surprised. The release should be done in about 2-3 months with the speed I’m working now. The first post with previews, gameplay, and main characters will be posted about a month before the release.

what about all the other characters such as Macy, Lily etc.? Will they be part of the final product or not?

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 2421516

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%

New places - 100%

Secret Scenes:

About ~80% is done

New Minigames:

Milfy Mafia Episode 1:

Maps and Places - 100%
Minigames - 50%
Plot - 100%
Text - 0%
HUD - 80%

"Thanks for your support"
This is a fucking parody duude

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
View attachment 2421516

Milfy City v1.0:
Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%

New places - 100%

Secret Scenes:

About ~80% is done

New Minigames:

Milfy Mafia Episode 1:

Maps and Places - 100%
Minigames - 50%
Plot - 100%
Text - 0%
HUD - 80%

1677452219886.png

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes