Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
been out of the loop for a while on this, but just read this article over on Spicygaming =

Please tell me it's a lie that Celia was removed from the game. . . I loved her story line, it was so staisfiying, if it has been removed, please include some way to unlock what we had of it in the final 1.0 version. . . should there ever really be a 1.0.

Last edited:

origgar

Sep 23, 2017
It's been an age since I played this game and I don't feel like downloading it to check. Did that neighbor character ever get a follow-up? iirc you can spy on her getting spanked through the window and that was all the content ever made for her.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
It's been an age since I played this game and I don't feel like downloading it to check. Did that neighbor character ever get a follow-up? iirc you can spy on her getting spanked through the window and that was all the content ever made for her.
Nope, unfortunately the neighbour characters passed away in all silence. :HideThePain:

*Dreamer*

Formerly 'Zero919'
May 2, 2017
Looks like ICSTOR forgot to mention Lily in the post. I've worked on renders for her - she's definitely getting content to finish her story.

Not sure what's going on with Macy, I'll check and get back to you.
NTR scenes from secret cards will remain or I hope they will be removed?
I understand that these are commission requests from patrons, but inside this game they don't really fit with the theme of the game :rolleyes:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
NTR scenes from secret cards will remain or I hope they will be removed?
I understand that these are commission requests from patrons, but inside this game they don't really fit with the theme of the game :rolleyes:
I have no idea. Sorry, I'm not involved in that side of things.

I'd say that they would almost certainly remain. I think most of the secret cards are non-canon 'What if' things anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro and *Dreamer*

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
A certain unnamed crowdfunding website may have found their character arc even worse than Celia's.

In their opinion Celia was fixable with a LOT of work, while the neighbours were not.
Well god damn this certain unnamed crowdfunding page and its no-fun tightass censorship... So may the neighbours rest in peace then, their life was colorful but short lived. :cry:

Reactions: Onyxdime

*Dreamer*

Formerly 'Zero919'
May 2, 2017
I have no idea. Sorry, I'm not involved in that side of things.

I'd say that they would almost certainly remain. I think most of the secret cards are non-canon 'What if' things anyway.
I know this, I just wanted to know this detail
thanks for the answer(y)

Reactions: Onyxdime

abram1

May 24, 2020
A certain unnamed crowdfunding website may have found their character arc even worse than Celia's.

In their opinion Celia was fixable with a LOT of work, while the neighbours were not.
Dude, you have titanium cojones. Fans can't get to ICSTOR, so they pour their frustration on a guy, who's job is to write a coherent story with non-cringe dialogs. I believe Milfy City brought a lot of folks over here back in the days and then they got frustrated with never ending stream of bs.
Thx for staying in touch with this community. The creator of this VN has lost his credibility long time ago, but you as a lead writer still instill hope for this hopeless game.

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017

Thats kinda what I don't understand, Istor has more money at this point then he could ever need, Why would he give a damn what "Unnamed Crowdfunding website" says, he could easily leave said site, and either join another or none at all and still have shit tons of money and could keep the story and character the way he wants. He's the Bill Gates of Adult Games at this point thanks to all his mindless patron follows, he doesnt have to change shit if he doesn't want to. Hel he could have left patrion, pumped out the game, and then rejoined it.

Also, is that confirming that Celia is gone? unclear. ^ If so, then I'll need to keep the version of the game I already have even after 1.0 release.

Would there be anyway to get an unoffical patch after 1.0 that adds these character back in by chance?

And Thank you Onyxdime for all your doing, I know it can't be easy with the temperament of the community around this game at this point.

Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Chance? I thought it was for sure that the game was going to be released in March! Bro if one more delays comes up at that point just abandon the game already!!

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Why doesn't ICSTOR release the 0.80 update for Milfy City and finish the rest later! We all already know 100% will not be finished in March so why dissapoint everybody yet again? Everybody will love 0.80 and this thread will be active again and not abandoned. When was the last time the game had an update?

As Onyxdime said this stories have been finished and it is enough for a update in march:

Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%

Let us rejoice a bit after 2 years of nothing burger! How about 1st of march sounds like for 0.80 update? Blow everybody heads off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thats kinda what I don't understand, Istor has more money at this point then he could ever need, Why would he give a damn what "Unnamed Crowdfunding website" says, he could easily leave said site, and either join another or none at all and still have shit tons of money and could keep the story and character the way he wants. He's the Bill Gates of Adult Games at this point thanks to all his mindless patron follows, he doesnt have to change shit if he doesn't want to. Hel he could have left patrion, pumped out the game, and then rejoined it.
I'm afraid I can't actually speak as to what ICSTOR's plans are going forward. I know there is also a SubscribeStar, but we'll see what happens. ICSTOR probably doesn't want to lose the established community and subscribers he has built up on Patreon.

Also, is that confirming that Celia is gone? unclear. ^ If so, then I'll need to keep the version of the game I already have even after 1.0 release.
Celia is very much getting a proper conclusion in 1.0. Her full story will be there, playable right through to the end.

Would there be anyway to get an unoffical patch after 1.0 that adds these character back in by chance?
That won't be necessary. All characters will be accounted for excluding the neighbours, but they barely had any content anyway.

And Thank you Onyxdime for all your doing, I know it can't be easy with the temperament of the community around this game at this point.
My pleasure. People are understandably very frustrated, but I'm working hard with the rest of the team to get things back on track. New 3D artist is excellent, and we've always had a very quick programmer who can turn scripts around fast after I sent them over.

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime
tell me please is there any chance that the game will be released in March?
March or April is my guesstimate as the writer.

I'm hammering out the writing as fast as I possibly can on my end, without compromising quality. This has meant me pulling some shifts to 3am and 5am in the morning to try and meet deadliens for getting stuff across to our very talented programmer.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Why doesn't ICSTOR release the 0.80 update for Milfy City and finish the rest later! We all already know 100% will not be finished in March so why dissapoint everybody yet again? Everybody will love 0.80 and this thread will be active again and not abandoned. When was the last time the game had an update?

As Onyxdime said this stories have been finished and it is enough for a update in march:

Characters:
Caroline - 100%
Celia - 100%
Judy - 100%
Delilah - 100%

Let us rejoice a bit after 2 years of nothing burger! How about 1st of march sounds like for 0.80 update? Blow everybody heads off!
That could be an option. I'll discuss with with ICSTOR and see if they want to go for it.

Honestly, my prefence would be to just keep working through and releasing a massive final update with a lot of content as a big farewell sendoff to the game.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, no. If he would now deliver some kind of .80 version, people would go on rampage with "he said he was releasing the full game what a fucking scammer!" rants, so he would disappoint everyone with that one as everyone would not love that. Especially by making this thread to be marked as anything else than very well deserved "abandoned", seeing that there hasn't been any signs of life after summer 2021. If anything, he should just release that one final thing and let it be done and gone so everyone could move on with their lives even in here.

And let's be honest, everyone won't even love the 1.0 when/if it ever comes out, considering that this game should've been finished already years ago and now it's really a question mark what kind of twist it has taken from the original concept after all the Patreon stuff. ICSTOR can't really turn this into a W, other than with the paycheck that is provided to him by the fools who will fill his bank account with lots of money when they in a sheepish manner subscribe to his Patreon page after/if they see and hear that the final version is out. :HideThePain:

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Milfy City had updates in the past and everybody loved it. Why fix something that is not broken? Troubles started when there were no updates for 2 years. Also ICSTOR suffered from burnout now he is rushing two games at once and for what? He is gonna burn himself out yet again including Onyxdime writing stuff till 3 in the morning. Guys, take your time every dev on patreon is making updates not rushing things!

Let's say:
.80 version in march
.90 in May or June
1.0 in August/September and new game Milfy Mafia at Christmas! Sounds very realistic to me.

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Also ICSTOR suffered from burnout
Big question is how do you know this is what happened? How do you know it wasn't just smoke and mirrors excuse to cover up his tracks while he was snorting coke off from the hookers buttocks at the beach resort? :KEK:

"Why fix something that is not broken?", yeah this is exactly how ICSTOR thinks after he has cashed in big money paychecks for more than three years with absolutely minimal effort of any kind of work.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes