abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Milfy City had updates in the past and everybody loved it. Why fix something that is not broken? Troubles started when there were no updates for 2 years. Also ICSTOR suffered from burnout now he is rushing two games at once and for what? He is gonna burn himself out yet again including Onyxdime writing stuff till 3 in the morning. Guys, take your time every dev on patreon is making updates not rushing things!

Let's say:
.80 version in march
.90 in May or June
1.0 in August/September and new game Milfy Mafia at Christmas! Sounds very realistic to me.
yes, but I think 0.8 in march, and only have 3min new story
0.9 in may or june , but I think is 2024
and 0.91 0.92 0.92......will finish at 2025
because that can earn more money

peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
After completing the game, I extracted the rpa files. The renders are all sorted in a way that makes sense to the gameplay by the virtuale of the character names, locations and times but it is very tough to navigate through them if want to just enjoy them after an extraction. Could it be made easy for that? Like sorted in major folders at least by the characters whose scenes are seen in the folders and subfolders? I know it will be a huge task, not easy, but can it be done ICSTOR and Onyxdime ? I did it after extracting them, but after an update, almost all of my work will be doomed to be needing a restart.

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
@ Onyxdime

Will we be getting more of Violet, and Cindy? I really liked both of those characters also and always wished we got more of them.

Also i found a pic of a character in I think Celia's apartment = Who is she and will we be seeing more of her? is she already in the game and somehow I just missed her completely, because I know I've never seen her.

found that pic here = with other pics of the game so I'm pretty sure that picture is from this game.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
In all fairness, I did screw up her character pretty badly at one point. It exploded on the forums here.

Basically, I'd been referencing back and forth between Caroline and her abusive exes to compare and contrast the new relationship with MC.

In my horniness, I may have gotten a little too descriptive with what Caroline did with her exes. People on here started raging about "Cuckaline" and I had to redraft like nine scenes. :LOL:
Sorry to hear it left a bad mark.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
yes, but I think 0.8 in march, and only have 3min new story
0.9 in may or june , but I think is 2024
and 0.91 0.92 0.92......will finish at 2025
because that can earn more money
This was just my own suggestion on how to improve public relations. The idea is to meet deadllines like in corporate world with quarterly earnings and realistic expectations since making money from Patreon is serious business as well.

The idea is if you know you will need 2 months for an update to your game promise to public you will do it in 3 months time and if you manage to do it in 2 month and 2 weeks people will love you but if you promise to do it in 2 months but you end up 2 weeks late they are gonna be mad and contact Patreon watchdogs to complain about you being a scammer. Do you get it what i mean?

It is better to under promise and over deliver than the other way around!

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Linda and Sara are entirely ICSTOR.
Zuri and Suri are ICSTOR.
Yazmin and Liza are ICSTOR (with me peppering in little details here and there like Linda's strained relationship with her sister) up until the final relationship level that we are writing. I've drafted the conclusion to their story.
Lily is ICSTOR.

I heavily influened a lot of Caroline's story. ICSTOR created the general theme of her trying to open a business+photoshoots, and I added in the more romantic aspect of helping her overcome a legacy of bad relationships and eventually move on with somemone who cares for her.
Bob's personality was me.
The plot for Pool Girl, Delilah, is entirely my creation.

Off the top of my head, I think I've covered everyone.
You did God's work holy shit. I don't like Caroline but I can't deny that her storyline was very well written and executed.

Reactions: Onyxdime

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
This was just my own suggestion on how to improve public relations. The idea is to meet deadllines like in corporate world with quarterly earnings and realistic expectations since making money from Patreon is serious business as well.

The idea is if you know you will need 2 months for an update to your game promise to public you will do it in 3 months time and if you manage to do it in 2 month and 2 weeks people will love you but if you promise to do it in 2 months but you end up 2 weeks late they are gonna be mad and contact Patreon watchdogs to complain about you being a scammer. Do you get it what i mean?

It is better to under promise and over deliver than the other way around!
no...., he always delay 2 years not 2 weeks,lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and dejan07

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Yazmin and Liza are ICSTOR (with me peppering in little details here and there like Linda's strained relationship with her sister) up until the final relationship level that we are writing. I've drafted the conclusion to their story.
Lily is ICSTOR.
Violet was ICSTOR

I heavily influened a lot of Caroline's story. ICSTOR created the general theme of her trying to open a business+photoshoots, and I added in the more romantic aspect of helping her overcome a legacy of bad relationships and eventually move on with somemone who cares for her.

I hope Celia's new story isn't too different from the old story. It is important not to alter her character. Played for a very long time, but I remember that Judy helped by giving us the key. So I thought that in the future, Judy would help MC by working psychological tricks on Celia to instill in Celia a love for certain fetishes and MC could completely corrupt her. (I assumed so before).

• Angry
Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Lily is ICSTOR.
Violet was ICSTOR

So that answers my question that why caroline's story is so superior to the others in the game

and also why it felt so different from the game itself so much that it seemed like a separate game, and I think it's a negative aspect everything should be written by the same person after all, we know that icstor is not a great writer

Last edited:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I hope Celia's new story isn't too different from the old story. It is important not to alter her character. Played for a very long time, but I remember that Judy helped by giving us the key. So I thought that in the future, Judy would help MC by working psychological tricks on Celia to instill in Celia a love for certain fetishes and MC could completely corrupt her. (I assumed so before).
Can't say much, I'm afraid. All I can say is that if you enjoyed Celia so far, then you will definitely enjoy the direction things have been taken.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So that answers my question that why caroline's story is so superior to the others in the game

and also why it felt so different from the game itself so much that it seemed like a separate game, and I think it's a negative aspect everything should be written by the same person after all, we know that icstor is not a great writer
Glad you enjoyed it.

Won't spoil anything, but if you liked Caroline you're probably going to really enjoy Delilah's route. She's only a side character, so not the same quantity of content as a main girl - but I turned her into my own wee passion project and rewrote her content several times until I was 100% happy with it.

Reactions: Chazz1239

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Glad you enjoyed it.

Won't spoil anything, but if you liked Caroline you're probably going to really enjoy Delilah's route. She's only a side character, so not the same quantity of content as a main girl - but I turned her into my own wee passion project and rewrote her content several times until I was 100% happy with it.
Will there be group sex with Linda Caroline Sarah Liza?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Will there be group sex with Linda Caroline Sarah Liza?
Not on the cards at the minute. I'd love to see if happen; but all the possible variations etc. it would add extra months on to the development.

Who knows though, maybe in the future?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes