Dec 24, 2018
but all the possible variations etc. it would add extra months on to the development.
If only Incstor actually spent the last 2 years he was collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from patrons under the promise that "creating the game for you will become a job for me, it means that I will work on it for most of the time! This means very rapid updates!" actually working on the game.

Reactions: Toushiro and kcaldw

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
มีเกมอื่น ที่เหมือน เกมนี้ไหม
Your nation has a beautiful script, but it is customary to use English on the forum.
Apparently, there is no other game where the creator does such stupid things to his patrons.
But there are plenty of great games out there. Although lately it's a bit worse with incest them.
Here you can choose what you like according to your taste:
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
yes, but I think 0.8 in march, and only have 3min new story
0.9 in may or june , but I think is 2024
and 0.91 0.92 0.92......will finish at 2025
because that can earn more money
Not on the cards at the minute. I'd love to see if happen; but all the possible variations etc. it would add extra months on to the development.

Who knows though, maybe in the future?
Maybe in the Future??? But didn't you say this release would "COMPLETE" the game?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe in the Future??? But didn't you say this release would "COMPLETE" the game?
I did, but if I'm ever given the opportunity to keep writing for Milfy City after 1.0 and expand the world a bit more, I would jump at the opportunity.

More likely, I'll get moved on to writing for a different project, but if offered to do a harem ending etc. then I'd take it.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I did, but if I'm ever given the opportunity to keep writing for Milfy City after 1.0 and expand the world a bit more, I would jump at the opportunity.

More likely, I'll get moved on to writing for a different project, but if offered to do a harem ending etc. then I'd take it.
and We finally get some Judy action in the game am I correct?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
and We finally get some Judy action in the game am I correct?
Absolutely. Judy's a romanceable character just like Linda, Caroline etc. Her storyline is 100% done; however, I'm still getting additional content from her in the form of little snippets that factor into other characters stories. e.g. she might appear in Sara's storyline as someone to talk to.

I've written a metric tonne of variables/questions that change depending on your relationship level with the other female characters (Caroline/Sara/Linda) as therapy progresses with Judy.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Absolutely. Judy's a romanceable character just like Linda, Caroline etc. Her storyline is 100% done; however, I'm still getting additional content from her in the form of little snippets that factor into other characters stories. e.g. she might appear in Sara's storyline as someone to talk to.

I've written a metric tonne of variables/questions that change depending on your relationship level with the other female characters (Caroline/Sara/Linda) as therapy progresses with Judy.
Is there any Android version for this game? Thank you

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Theres a new paywalled preview pic and status update on Patreon. So that least something, curious what hes saying.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes