bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Theres supposed to be a detailed update this week, and a new preview, but yeh

We are still at 8/15 previews

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Next month guys!! We are definitely getting the final update next month. I am sure it will all go according to plan and there will not be any more delays!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jarul

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Next month guys!! We are definitely getting the final update next month. I am sure it will all go according to plan and there will not be any more delays!
Very optimistic, this is how it should be since we are not losing anything, release we play again and enjoy, no release then we already knew it so why everyone bothered

Reactions: DKft and RyanMaxD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Very optimistic, this is how it should be since we are not losing anything, release we play again and enjoy, no release then we already knew it so why everyone bothered
I was being more sarcastic than optimistic but yea, I am not losing anything so I don't really care. If he releases the update I will play it, if he doesn't I will just play something else. New games are coming out almost every day.

Reactions: Jarul

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I really wanna see what are you going to say, when ICSTOR either delays the game again or says nothing for the next 3-4 months
I think another month's delay is pretty feasible given that the side characters are also getting finished, rather than just rushing to abrupt conclusions on the 3 main characters (Linda, Sara, Caroline) and calling it a day. And the side characters aren't being rushed either. I've taken the time to write some depth to their personalities beyond, "THIS GIRL LOOKS DIFFERENT! FUCK HER TOO!"

By the start of next week I'm expecting to have the number of renders I'm currently writing (not counting all the ones I've completed so far) to rise to about 1000.

I can fully understand if you believe the game is not going to be released, or is going to slip back into a developmental coma. I thought it was on its deathbed as well, and now I've been getting more work in the past 4-ish months though than I have in years.

I'm not asking you to support ICSTOR on Patreon; but I do have one request though - take your time and properly enjoy the full game when it comes out. :)

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I think another month's delay is pretty feasible given that the side characters are also getting finished, rather than just rushing to abrupt conclusions on the 3 main characters (Linda, Sara, Caroline) and calling it a day. And the side characters aren't being rushed either. I've taken the time to write some depth to their personalities beyond, "THIS GIRL LOOKS DIFFERENT! FUCK HER TOO!"

By the start of next week I'm expecting to have the number of renders I'm currently writing (not counting all the ones I've completed so far) to rise to about 1000.

I can fully understand if you believe the game is not going to be released, or is going to slip back into a developmental coma. I thought it was on its deathbed as well, and now I've been getting more work in the past 4-ish months though than I have in years.

I'm not asking you to support ICSTOR on Patreon; but I do have one request though - take your time and properly enjoy the full game when it comes out. :)
considering how far icstor let his own reputation deteriorate in the past couple years (actual years lol), he doesnt really have a choice but to release a quality product if he wants to sell milfy mafia (dumbest name ever)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
considering how far icstor let his own reputation deteriorate in the past couple years (actual years lol), he doesnt really have a choice but to release a quality product if he wants to sell milfy mafia (dumbest name ever)
The sad thing is that he actually doesn't need to release a quality product. The last "update" was almost 2 years ago and he still has 3800+ patrons. Also there are a lot of new people on this forum that probably never played this game and don't know much about ICSTOR. So even if he releases a shitty final update for this game he will most likely still gain a shitton of new patrons when he releases his new game.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes