Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I know, that's why I said that he will finish his work before shitstor.
Why all of you are so negative here? This Onyx fellow seams like a well-paid pro and apparently he is in charge of making game now. It is very likely next (last) game update will be released this year. It will not be what it should be, but hey at least we will get something :)
At the end scamstor probably just wants to start another scam cycle so he will be safe for next couple of years. He need Milfy City to die so people will easier get lured into next project. I bet that will start big and soon after that another round of slow milking will begin.

EDIT:
Also I "Hope you enjoy the full game when it comes out." ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey and Toushiro

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At the end scamstor probably just wants to start another scam cycle
Probably?? For sure.
Can't wait to see Milfy Maffia released! Such a fun thread it is going to be :giggle: Plus we may get a couple good updates out of it since that is how the story usually goes. I wonder if his supporter count climbs back to 8000 again.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Why all of you are so negative here? This Onyx fellow seams like a well-paid pro and apparently he is in charge of making game now. It is very likely next (last) game update will be released this year. It will not be what it should be, but hey at least we will get something :)
At the end scamstor probably just wants to start another scam cycle so he will be safe for next couple of years. He need Milfy City to die so people will easier get lured into next project. I bet that will start big and soon after that another round of slow milking will begin.

EDIT:
Also I "Hope you enjoy the full game when it comes out." ;)
I am so negative because I was a Patron back in the day, and got lured by all the initial promises he made. He made promises for about 1 year, then went radio silence even on Discord after the people started to see through his scam. Now this "savior" shows up starting making promises and telling us that there are 4000+ renders made, but not aq single word from scamstor itself. Sorry but I am not believing any of it ;)

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I took over the writing for ICSTOR when he needed someone to write for Taboo Request. I was paid $250 for the writing in that short game after it released.

I then did the writing for MILF's Villa, and was paid $500-$1000 for each update that I wrote for after I had completed the work. When it came to Milfy City I was paid after each update was released.

During periods of time when there is no work, I don't get paid. I have no pension, sick leave, annual leave etc. I file a self-assessment tax return every year with the HMRC.

A few months ago I posted on here announcing when I had started taking on more roles for ICSTOR in addition to writing the game's dialogue. For example: Running a job competition for new 3D artists, negotiating with Patreon about their Trust and Safety guidleines, writing first drafts of character plots, some project management stuff etc.

I have not been paid anything for Milfy City 1.0, and I won't be paid anything until the game releases.
Don't reply to this but Milfy Mafia better have a patch. And we better get a harem ending for City.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Yes, the storyline featured a girl who was not a lesbian, being coerced into lesbian sex with her "landlady".

That was even worse than anything else apparently
Wow it's been so long ago I don't remember it.

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't clear, the problem wasn't the neighbours being gay.

The problem was that the younger neighbour was NOT gay, and was being coerced into a same-sex relationship against her will. She wanted to date guys etc, and the older neigjbour was being obsessively controlling.
Basically 1.0 will have none of the kinks Milf City had and instead will be full vanilla ? I get it Patreon screwed things up but at this point I don't think a 1.0 should exist, it will be a heavilly censored version (and this isn't a dig at you sir, you are doing what yo have to do). I know ppl would go mad but if back in the day ICSTOR had just said Patreon fucked the game over and moved to something else it'd probably have been better.

Reactions: Prometheus51

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Either way, the original content is PRESENT in the release, just not accessible, and WWG and all the community knows that they need a patch. The result is the same, Patreon doesn't break the fuck and everyone is happy.
Until someone rips his dick off because WWG added some content they don't like and once again reports the game content and the patch from this site to Patreon and shit hits the fan.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Until someone rips his dick off because WWG added some content they don't like and once again reports the game content and the patch from this site to Patreon and shit hits the fan.
Well, in the latest update there is also a bestiality sex scene, totally optional and behind the patch, but it is there, and no one complained.
People don't report creators for the content itself, but for the long promised one that never came out.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
and no one complained. People don't report creators for the content itself, but for the long promised one that never came out.
No one complained? Not what I saw from that thread. And WWG got originally reported because someone got mad about the "What If" NTR bonus things he released for his high tier patrons. So yes, people do report creators for the content itself.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
No one complained? Not what I saw from that thread. And WWG got originally reported because someone got mad about the "What If" NTR bonus things he released for his high tier patrons. So yes, people do report creators for the content itself.
That's why he used the patch trick. Now, even if someone reports him, Patreon can't do anything because his version of the game is the most vanilla one ever existed, and he has no fault for the fan-made patches.
I am happily a patron of him, because he does an outstanding job and never lied to us like shitstor.

Reactions: Stonerberg

Datlas

Dec 1, 2019
I am so negative because I was a Patron back in the day, and got lured by all the initial promises he made. He made promises for about 1 year, then went radio silence even on Discord after the people started to see through his scam. Now this "savior" shows up starting making promises and telling us that there are 4000+ renders made, but not aq single word from scamstor itself. Sorry but I am not believing any of it ;)
"Scamstor" Oh man i gotta write this one down

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Its look like game now need only one black, one asian characters and one person with down's syndrome. Also, someone overstitched, a few rainbow flags and a positive mention of electric cars won't hurt.
Nah, this sounds more like some Florida Christian shit. They got bored trying to make sure no books had any mention of gays or blacks and joined the Trust and Safety team.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
With all due respect, I was the one who negotiated with Patreon and fixed the problems on ICSTOR's behalf. The amount of work that I had to do within the space of just over a month was insane.

On the 7th September Patreon suspended ICSTOR's page with a collection of evidence from both in-game and outside the game, including incest patches - which we had to explain were fan-made.

During that time I had to read and redraft 900+ A4 pages of dialogue for the entire game to date, send the new scripts to Patreon, and then have them picked apart by the Trust and Safety Team, starting the process again with more constraints.

I ended up having to go through the entire game's script at least five times between 7th September and 14th October before they finally accepted a version they liked.

Some of the other content we had to deal with included:
-All references to familial relations;
-All references to any characters attending a school (now a university/college);
-Bob seemed to act too much like a "father-figure" to the main character;
-The word "teen" cannot be used, not even in the context of "eighteen or nineteen", and unfortuantely not in the context of "Fuck my tight teenage pussy!";
-Patreon did not like any references to qualifications achieved by characters. e.g. "I got an A in English"
-Patreon did not like Sara being grounded. It seemed more like a mom-daughter relationship than a landlord/tenant one;
-Sara's skirt gets flipped by Linda. Patreon found that bad in the context of the prior point.
So instead of rewriting the entire game in a way that most of the community doesn't want it anyways, why not just cut out all the offending content and create a Patreon friendly version that way? Too many references from Sara being an underage school girl? Just cute her out completely or make her non-romanceable. Neighbors lesbian activities too offensive? Cut it out completely. School teacher coerced sex? Cut her out. Just create a shitty, neutered version of the game has almost no content.

Then *somehow* all that content finds its way back into the game via third party modders releasing a patch that contains all the original content plus new taboo content. Would that not save a lot of time and effort on you guys' parts? That time you could then use to create the stuff the community actually wants (like a harem ending)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So instead of rewriting the entire game in a way that most of the community doesn't want it anyways, why not just cut out all the offending content and create a Patreon friendly version that way? Too many references from Sara being an underage school girl? Just cute her out completely or make her non-romanceable. Neighbors lesbian activities too offensive? Cut it out completely. School teacher coerced sex? Cut her out. Just create a shitty, neutered version of the game has almost no content.

Then *somehow* all that content finds its way back into the game via third party modders releasing a patch that contains all the original content plus new taboo content. Would that not save a lot of time and effort on you guys' parts? That time you could then use to create the stuff the community actually wants (like a harem ending)
But ICSTOR is interest only in money not in some community.

• Haha
Reactions: Fharmut

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
That's why he used the patch trick. Now, even if someone reports him, Patreon can't do anything because his version of the game is the most vanilla one ever existed, and he has no fault for the fan-made patches.
Except that in his own thread on this forum there are messages that are telling it’s his work and that it’s mandatory to use it if you even want to play the game, this way swiping out the ”fan-made patch” argument, that could be used as ”evidence” against him by Patreon. Which also was the original argument from the very beginning of the whole conversation that the other outlets such as F95 threads and posts can and will be used against the creators if it comes to that.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Without any edffort to defend ICSTOR I should admit he has not specified the early March 2023 as an approximate release date.

Reactions: att88
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes