Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Basically 1.0 will have none of the kinks Milf City had and instead will be full vanilla ? I get it Patreon screwed things up but at this point I don't think a 1.0 should exist, it will be a heavilly censored version (and this isn't a dig at you sir, you are doing what yo have to do). I know ppl would go mad but if back in the day ICSTOR had just said Patreon fucked the game over and moved to something else it'd probably have been better.
Don't worry.

You have all seen how resourceful these pirates are at releasing their patches. I'm sure someone will be writing a second copy of the game with censorship gone, after it releases. Perhaps even within minutes of it releasing.

These damn pirates are very fast writers. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Why all of you are so negative here? This Onyx fellow seams like a well-paid pro and apparently he is in charge of making game now. It is very likely next (last) game update will be released this year. It will not be what it should be, but hey at least we will get something :)
At the end scamstor probably just wants to start another scam cycle so he will be safe for next couple of years. He need Milfy City to die so people will easier get lured into next project. I bet that will start big and soon after that another round of slow milking will begin.

EDIT:
Also I "Hope you enjoy the full game when it comes out." ;)
I hope you enjoy the FULL game when it comes out. :)

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Then *somehow* all that content finds its way back into the game via third party modders releasing a patch that contains all the original content plus new taboo content. Would that not save a lot of time and effort on you guys' parts? That time you could then use to create the stuff the community actually wants (like a harem ending)
If something like that was being done, and Patreon was also using evidence acquired from forums such as ULMF and F95, then it wouldn't be prudent for a developer to announce that such a process was being undertaken on here.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
and when will that be happening?
I can't give you a specific date yet, because I don't know myself. At the minute I have 360ish renders left for the current character I am working on. I'm still working to a March/April release as an estimated deadline though.

Whenever I find myself waiting for new renders to come through, I'm going back over the old scenes I have written and adding in new options/new dialogue/questions etc. to improve the quality. For example, I went back over some Judy scenes I had finished last week and wrote therapy variations that change based upon how far you had progressed with Sara and Caroline.

If you take a look through this thread as well you can see I've been posting on here as I write, sometimes at 3am and 5am GMT. I'm putting every free moment I have into trying to get this finished

I've got a holiday booked for the Philippines in April; and I'm literally bringing a laptop with me to continue working on the game then if I need to.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Asteras

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
why was the game cancelled?
The game has officially never been a marked as canceled,
The reason why is an abandoned on this page is because it has not received update in a long time,
according to the notification on the official ICSTOR page is approximate release date set to March 2023

Reactions: ryjok321 and VOYEUR

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
ICSTOR is one of the best developers I have worked for when it comes to payments.

They have always paid me more money than I originally asked for. ICSTOR has their faults, but paying me for work I do is definitely not one of them.
I feel a bit bad for you, always repeating the same things. Must be tiring at this point.

Reactions: VOYEUR

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I feel a bit bad for you, always repeating the same things. Must be tiring at this point.
Not only that but I could not see any posts from him on the Patreon site for the last 2 days. For someone whom is promoting the resurgence of the game here on this site and that he is managing it's coming final update I would have thought that also spending time promoting on Patreon (where the paying customers are) would be obvious.

I'm still skeptical about this game being released and I think there is more going on under the surface than we know.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes