Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The fact is none of that matters about milf city. Facts are: Its been a dead game for years with no substantial update. Patrons were milked. And I'm never going to get to tap Judy's ass.
I can't do anything about what happened to the Patrons. In my opinion it should have been paused.

What I can do is get the rest of the game written as quickly as I can without sacrificing quality.

Judy's section has been completed. Her ass is fully tappable in scenes that would, undoubtedly, get her licence as a therapist revoked.

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Ha, ha, ha, now I feel it's fun to read comments from netizens every day.
Incidentally, the author lawdlab is also speculated to be updated in March.
I like both games very much, but their progress is the same.

abcr11

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe set up a game with odds
A) Update before 3/10 -- 1:5
B) 3/11~20 update -- 1:2
C) 3/21~31 update -- 1:1
D) Delay again---1:0.1

I choose D....lol

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
I can't do anything about what happened to the Patrons. In my opinion it should have been paused.

What I can do is get the rest of the game written as quickly as I can without sacrificing quality.

Judy's section has been completed. Her ass is fully tappable in scenes that would, undoubtedly, get her licence as a therapist revoked.
Lmao how come we havent gotten any new scenes if shes complete?

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
Lots of characters have been completed. Celia, Judy, the new pool girl etc. ICSTOR wants to do one final release with all characters done, rather than dripping smaller releases each time another character is finished.
so we gonna be waiting another 2 years like last update?

BradWilly18

Sep 9, 2018
There's also the fact I have always used UK spellings and colloquialisms when I write.

ICSTOR uses US spellings and colloquialisms.

Take a look at this one, it's called a "bonnet", not a "hood."

You should be able to see plenty of other UK English spellings if you compare ICSTOR's original comics to the point I took over for Taboo Request.

In fact, I might even have the original Google Doc script I wrote for ICSTOR when I drafted it for them. I think that would be fairly conclusive proof.

Edit: there you go. Original script for Taboo Request when it was first written and sent to ICSTOR. Created in 2016 and shared with myself and ICSTOR.

Colloquialisms!! Psssh... the nerve of this guy!!!

We mericans keep it simple. We call it slang buddy!
We just wanna fap, don't fancy words we can't read.
We just imagine a migrant fckboi or nympf if them words dont sound right. it makes dem that much more exotic!
We leave the fancy words to asians, indians and some smart black kids (I'm texan, deal with it)
Fancy writing ...jjeeesss, # floccinaucinihilipilification

Pour me a pint mama, I feel like a pale brit already.. Yeeehaaaw!!

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Not gonna believe it for a minute, but hey, I am the first to be happy if I am wrong, would love to see it updated. Don't see it happen realisticly, but hey, never say never.
Honestly, it's been such a long time, I might have to start from scratch... I can't even remember what the game is about.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
You should edit the screenshot, your full name is in it.
I think that's kind of the whole point of that picture. He ain't afraid to expose his full name to prove he and ICSTOR aren't the same person as he has nothing to hide, unlike ICSTOR who is scared to shitless that someone would dox him. Not like it would really be necessary to prove anything, as people are mostly just trolling with those "hi ICSTOR!" messages. Maybe couple are serious about it, but that's life on the internet, not everyone are the brightest bulbs of the box.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You should edit the screenshot, your full name is in it.
Thanks for your concern; appreciate you pointing that out.

I'm not concerned about my name being there though. It automatically appears if you try to contact me by Gmail anyway.

"Harry Damien" is just the "real name" of Onyxdime. Not my actual name in real life.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes