Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
We're pushing for March/April 2023.
Onyxdime do you know when will we see next ICSTOR project? May 2023 is definitely impossible but to your knowladge is someone actively working on it now? Like some real humans?

Draxabc2

Mar 10, 2018
LOL. At this point he still got over 3k patreons. I mean how??? He is only providing 1 or 2 images every 2 to 3 months and that's it.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime do you know when will we see next ICSTOR project? May 2023 is definitely impossible but to your knowladge is someone actively working on it now? Like some real humans?
As far as I know, ICSTOR has undertaken the bulk of the work on Milfy Mafia's first episode. (Think it's going to be a trilogy, but don't hold me to that!)

I haven't yet began writing work for Milfy Mafia.

I think the plan is Milfy City, very closely followed by Milfy Mafia's first episode.

That's about all I know.

stewe007

Apr 7, 2020
As far as I know, ICSTOR has undertaken the bulk of the work on Milfy Mafia's first episode. (Think it's going to be a trilogy, but don't hold me to that!)

I haven't yet began writing work for Milfy Mafia.

I think the plan is Milfy City, very closely followed by Milfy Mafia's first episode.

That's about all I know.
Hey Onyxdime, will there be new content for Caroline fans?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i think a dude said he will continue this game unoffcially
where is him?
Have ye not heard the tale of Milfy City lad?

It's an adult game with the biggest simps in the seven seas! They hand over their booty for nary a booty in return low these many years.

The game gobbled up it's creator, swallowed him whole! An' devoured his entire internet presence with him!

Ey, others have tried to work on it. And their fate be the same as he... disappeared without a trace!

The game's cursed I tell ye... CURSED!

The only thing it does leave behind in its terrible wake, is a crew of pirates, doomed to search for those it has taken. These wretched souls wander the interwebs, clinging to any scrap or morsel the games victims have left behind. They are a cursed the same as the creator, but cannot seem to die...

Now there is a new soul attempting to reign in the beast! A fellow by the name of Onyxdime- with two peg legs, two hook hands and two eye patches! But he swears he can see icstor in the light of a full moon, moaning about updates and infrequent, inconsequential teaser images...

No one knows for sure... but I bet ye a shilling the game will claim that poor basted too.

As for me, I set sail for more prosperous waters, me self. And I suggest ye do the same lad...

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I think he meant a trilogy of updates followed by 3 years of writers block/milking the new project. No way he could have meant 3 full complete games.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Have ye not heard the tale of Milfy City lad?

It's an adult game with the biggest simps in the seven seas! They hand over their booty for nary a booty in return low these many years.

The game gobbled up it's creator, swallowed him whole! An' devoured his entire internet presence with him!

Ey, others have tried to work on it. And their fate be the same as he... disappeared without a trace!

The game's cursed I tell ye... CURSED!

The only thing it does leave behind in its terrible wake, is a crew of pirates, doomed to search for those it has taken. These wretched souls wander the interwebs, clinging to any scrap or morsel the games victims have left behind. They are a cursed the same as the creator, but cannot seem to die...

Now there is a new soul attempting to reign in the beast! A fellow by the name of Onyxdime- with two peg legs, two hook hands and two eye patches! But he swears he can see icstor in the light of a full moon, moaning about updates and infrequent, inconsequential teaser images...

No one knows for sure... but I bet ye a shilling the game will claim that poor basted too.

As for me, I set sail for more prosperous waters, me self. And I suggest ye do the same lad...
Yarrrrrr!

s3jgez69yfgz.jpg

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes