1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah I wouldn't listen to the guy who replied if he never finished. ICSTOR is probably my favorite developer story wise, the only thing that sucked is that he did them in RPGM. However, he actually has detailed walkthroughs so its really not that hard once you get the hang of it. Its just really tedious. You could probably just find someone's save's and use those as well, then just go to the gallery if you don't want to play it. But yeah I love the stories he has. Incest Adventures 1 & 2 are great. Milf's Villa is better navigating wise in rpg because i think he added mouse movement and that story is cool. But i'd have to says Milf's Control is my absolute favorite, the story with the sister is so fucking good. I go back to it just for those scenes alone. I'm just glad he finally figured out people do not like rpgm and would rather just click to the next scene. having us walk to a place is just annoying to me.
thanks. ill have to check them out. i personally dont mind rpgm if its an rpg style game, ie Roundscape, but in regular games its just tedious. im glad that you told me these are at least worth dealing with it all

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i have question when i go to aunt house i get message like Work in Progress ?
That's not a question but ok. The aunt's house is still work in progress. That means ICSTOR is still working on it.

dragonarial

Apr 10, 2018
Its necessary to donwload the 2 PC: - ? thnks for ur help :coldsweat:

Apr 21, 2018
Its necessary to donwload the 2 PC: - ? thnks for ur help :coldsweat:
Both are the same file, they are just hosted on different sites. If one's download rate is too rate it could be because it's under too much load at the moment, so the other site might have better download speed. You only need to download from one of the mirrors.

Reactions: dragonarial

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
THIS truly is a fantastic game! It leaves a lot of its competitors wishing this was the game they tried to create. It's unusual to find a game where all the character are (dare I say it) actually likeable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And finally, the Gorgeous Girl with the Gator Green Eyes...

Spoiler added by mod - please use when single posts exceed a screen (or 4) in length. Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes