american

Apr 24, 2017
And this is the problem and his own faulty for burnout. You don't call up a movie studio, an author, singer, or even actual game developers and tell them 'this is how you want it'. Basically as users/customers or whatnot we're here to enjoy someone elses ideas and stories etc. If this dev is asking what everyone wants then its his own fault.

PS: Give a game called Adventures of Willy D, a try. You will see what a dev in control is like and continues to enjoy development because he's doing it for him and fortunately has a strong fanbase who enjoy his content.
understand your POV he trying to hard to please everyone and if you read comments you know that never going to be so like you said keep with his idea his storyline and said like it or leave it it is mean game I made it so end and yes I know of the Willy D in my POV in not my thing sorry just be honest ok but understand what you are said so no big deal just which he would said it is mine and do how he see it need to go but keep up with his testing and control ways because you can said what you want but went game is out you have one of best playthrough of all

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
It was awesome! Although it is torn, because there are no other events (in order to fully experience the interlacing in the narrative, one must start from the beginning each time), and this "I'm not ready yet, but let's anal, without preparation" is a facepalm... But Sara sweet, sweet, has crept more feminine.

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone help me. I am stuck at the point where Sara asks for a vibrator. But I already bought that before that conversation. But now whenever I go to talk to her, a dialogue appears which says "I haven't bought the vibrator yet".

How can I resolve this?
or your question will be delete by moderator

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017

Some characters are excluded and some will be in the next version anyway so there's no point to add them to the poll.

Top 3:
Linda=60
Caroline=59
Judy=51

Total votes=288

For whatever reason this poll is only going for 1 day, might be a mistake.

D

Deleted member 42

Some characters are excluded and some will be in the next version anyway so there's no point to add them to the poll.

Top 3:

Linda=60
Caroline=59
Judy=51

Total votes=288

Really hope Caroline wins, if Linda wins again this game gonna be BORING as fuck

Tgoi

Feb 4, 2018

Top 3:
Linda=60
Caroline=59
Judy=51

Total votes=288

thanks, sadly no aunt again :cryingface:

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes