badass

Jul 24, 2017
Just an update on the poll, Caroline is winning by 15 vote's, Linda is second and Judy 3rd. Since i doubt Icstor will do another update with two of the main girls my money is on 0.4 being Caroline/Judy and aunt.
Wohooo Caroline :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I'm playing last version of the game, have DL UnRen.zip, unpacked into game folder and run unren.bat, but I can't open console with shift+o, what's wrong ?
UnRen obviously only works on Windows, but I'm sure you know that. So maybe try to download it again from somewhere else. I'm sure it can be found in various threads of RenPy games.
Be sure to execute option 3, then SHIFT+o (the letter, not the number) should work everywhere in the game, not sure if it works in the menus.

Anyone unable to open the console?
See comment above.

No. I think dev disabled that possibility (to open console) by hardcoding it into the code itself. To prevent quickfapping by extremely horny and impatient people :HeyGuys:
Nope, you're wrong. Console works like a charm. You can even unlock locations already implemented on the map, it's pointless but I still tried it out of sheer curiosity.

beach.png

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Nope, you're wrong. Console works like a charm. You can even unlock locations already implemented on the map, it's pointless but I tried out of sheer curiosity.
Hmm, I wasn't able to enable console or quick save/load using standard UnRen (Windows 10).

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
UnRen obviously only works on Windows, but I'm sure you know that. So maybe try to download it again from somewhere else. I'm sure it can be found in various threads of RenPy games.
Be sure to execute option 3, then SHIFT+o (the letter, not the number) should work everywhere in the game, not sure if it works in the menus.
Thanks for help. Yes, the unren.bat I've HL here in this thread isn't working. Have tested another one, and yes, now it works fine!

Reactions: sarge87

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Hmm.. i cant install software. It says instalation complete, but i cant progress with it. (Android if it matters) :(

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Icstor has said on discord that there'll be aunt stuff, and if all goes to plan we'll get to the next relationship level with her. Thats why she isn't included in the poll, no point since she's already in 0.4.
Finally

Still waiting for something for Violet too tho :FeelsBadMan:

erhnam

Dec 14, 2017
Whats your estimate on game time for this game at the moment?
I havent tried it yet and is wondering if there is enough content atm.

ryupuma

May 11, 2018
whats new in this version cant make it out
Mostly Sara centered. Some pretty hot scenes with her, making you able to bring your relation with her to a whole new level. A walkthrough should be easy to find.

As my opinion itself of this update. It's very good ! Although, as some said, it feels more like a 1/2 update ( maybe hurried up to please Patreon and non-Patreon fans ? ) It does not feel "rushed" per say, but I think people should learn to be a little more patient and ICSTOR take a little more time. O.4 seems like it will be centered around Caroline and maybe the psy ( seriously that psy is hot and wonder why no follow-up yet on her )

The game has a lot of potential and already pretty awesome for content it has as a 0.3b. There's tonsd of stuff everywhere saying "work in progress" and I hope devlopper doesn't get tired working on it. At this level of quality, il already puts to shame many many games, but in a year or so, when we have version 1.0 ( maybe ), it will be even harder to knock if off top 3, whatever other games come out, lol

Reactions: Jake2231 and Matoke

AustrianArny

Apr 18, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to unlock Dads Office ?
I used the search option for 2h now... "dad work" nothing except mom office, "dad workplace" the same, "bob office" etc.

Thank you in advance ! ! !

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
is there a release date for 0.4? i think with 3 characters it will finish at middle-end of july

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes