Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
i play 0.3b from the start .. i can't find the 14th secret card (location at dad office on the shelf) i have clicked like hundred times, anyone can explain why ? thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :)

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
So this update is actually bugfixes and a small progress with your sister Sara well i expected more but for bugfixes it makes sense.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a bug with the Secret Gallery Picture Cards? I collected all of them according to the walkthrough (and they registered that I'd claimed them), but I'm still missing 2 of them (16 & 17, as per the WT). Maybe there's a console command that you can use to fill in the blanks?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a bug with the Secret Gallery Picture Cards? I collected all of them according to the walkthrough (and they registered that I'd claimed them), but I'm still missing 2 of them (16 & 17, as per the WT). Maybe there's a console command that you can use to fill in the blanks?
If that's a bug it's very uncommon, I'm not aware that anybody else reported something similar.
I'd like to take a look at your save, if you don't mind uploading it here of course.

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes