Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
well i tried searching this thread for solutions but cant seem to find any so what do i do?
I think he's talking about questions that are answered in the walkthrough, other information in the OP, or by doing a search. Things like how do I get into dad's office, how to get mom's event, how to get name of the company, where are the cards, etc.....

Lazyhale

Apr 27, 2018
Is there any Android version or no
There is but there are a bunch of bugs like the web cam wouldn't work which means that you won't be able to see the new Sarah's sene, you won't be able to put things on celia's drawer and the game crashes every now and then. @Boom313 is making more and more mistakes in porting to Android with each update. But still the game is still the #1 adult VN

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Result for the poll? Cant find anything about it since the last update we got told before it finished

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game seems very popular , it's strange that it doesn't reach the 100% goal , maybe people start to get bored from the genre...

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Anyone else annoyed by the same questions being asked over and over?
I hear ya ..lol. I just don't have time to search through 355 pages. A search tool for the thread would help. Most common problems are in the first few pages but some questions aren't so generic. I've looked for things in threads that were 60-70 pages and man it takes a good half day.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I hear ya ..lol. I just don't have time to search through 355 pages. A search tool for the thread would help. Most common problems are in the first few pages but some questions aren't so generic. I've looked for things in threads that were 60-70 pages and man it takes a good half day.
There is a search tool. Top right corner.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
A search tool is what is needed?

How about using the one provided at the top of this very page???

;-)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Lot's of people don't know that it's there. Observe!

upload_2018-6-12_1-39-39.png

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I looked and thought no that's probably site wide as there is a drop down thread tool with just two options. It's a bit confusing without a drop down arrow but then again i am half retarded. Well it looks like maybe three quarters, actually. Thanks for the heads up.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes