lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
Haha i really like this game now. And superb for the update. Who never knew that helping the twin sister will possible advantage for you and mom story. Hehe but i hope patreon would not stop the developer on this. Nice update of the game.

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
For my first post I want to say, the 0.3 update his excellent. Well Caroline is the best but after this update I find Sara so cute, she is just lovable :love: Hope for the next update the Aunt will have a better introduction.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Mom, are you sure? it seems dev said only one main character
ok ok i understand better why the next version will be released in august
August what the fuck :WutFace:

Also, why put 2 main character when the voted is a good one instead of when the gremlin got voted?

I dont see any announcement that contradicts the previous stated 1 main 1 secondary character anyways.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, just finished and must say I love @dev of this game.
So much content for 0.3 ! Well desing prepared for future updates !
(so, probably there will no : "sorry, start from scratch, saves won't work")
Nice chars, very good renders.
On other side : few times MC said quote of one of the girls, some mess with friend/sis, Linda/Mom
(lets make it non incest with good patch outside patreon!!),
and , sorry, have to say that : mini-games sucks ! :(
But , overall, definetly a very good piece of work/code/game !
Thanks!

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
August what the fuck :WutFace:

Also, why put 2 main character when the voted is a good one instead of when the gremlin got voted?

I dont see any announcement that contradicts the previous stated 1 main 1 secondary character anyways.
yeah i have heard august, the wait will be long but for caroline i would wait an entire life lol
yeah i m pretty sure you are right, 1 main (caro), one second (judy) and aunt

May 23, 2018
Are you sure 0.4 will be in august? If that is true,well.. it better be good version,with lots of gameplay,and of coure,some real action (sex) with Caroline and other girls

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
yeah i have heard august, the wait will be long but for caroline i would wait an entire life lol
yeah i m pretty sure you are right, 1 main (caro), one second (judy) and aunt
I just hope that if the pre determined content is for the aunt he fixes that moldy ass pubic hair, because it looks fucking disgusting. Not that it will matter probably, since we wont see it, but still.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes