Dinka

May 15, 2018
In 0.3 version moms weekend event is locked would it be open in 0.3?
Its contents unlocked. Work in mom's office until she takes you to dinner, talk to her in the morning a couple of times, work in dad's office until you find out when he's leaving.

User 99

May 20, 2018
Its contents unlocked. Work in mom's office until she takes you to dinner, talk to her in the morning a couple of times, work in dad's office until you find out when he's leaving.
I have done dating mom and even completed the red wine scene but still in v0.3 while dating with sara ,in weekend event says moms event locked

Rishi

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any previous games to this to play for continuation? Like after Incest Story 1 and 2?

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i kinda like sara but because of her degrading grades we couldn't have much chances to spend time together

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Imho I just wish it was a different system to pick the girls. I love everything so far... but It's predictible which 2 are going to get picked each month. I really want to progress with Celia and Aunt ( Personal Preference). That's just me I'm sure other people would like to see a different combo. None the less the game is still in my top 5

:p

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I've seen people tossing August round as a release date. No idea where thats come from, Icstor hasn't said anything official yet so its likely one of the many self proclaimed experts pulling a date out of their ass and stating it as fact. Just be patient, Icstor will probably make an announcement soon with more info. Oh and @araqs, Aunt's getting some story in 0.4, Icstor's already said. If all goes as planned we'll get to the next relationship lvl with her.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes