lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
For any possible linux folks, I couldn't run it from the renpy launcher, and instead to get the game to run, I had to (in the game directory) do
Code:
$ chmod a+x Milfy_City.sh
$ chmod a+x lib/linux-x86_64/Milfy_City
$ ./Milfy_City.sh
Nice. Man the time i wasted going through threads not wanting to be "that guy" who asked the obvious. (in turn i ended up asking an even more obvious (dumber) question but at least now i know). Thanks y'all again for the help. Oh and not being dicks about it lolol. Regards Luci

Thanks @horizontalspring for this info btw. Worked like a charm in Linuxlite (Ubuntu hatchling)

american

Apr 24, 2017
Let me guess Linda will win 0.5 poll, Sara - 0.6, Caroline - 0.7, Linda -0.8, Sara - 0.9, Caroline - 1.0. MEH Borring
well if you find it boring go get you account and vote yourself ok simple maybe it will change ok but as it go this are top models everyone wants and Dev go by voting system so take or let it

Reactions: January2015

Si71

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone is there an update for this game for Sara just a general question also which one do I need to get with the MC read all white and who is the red or white wine for as I said just general questions

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Sooo yeah!

1. Caroline. 2. Mom. 3. Auntie 4. maybe Judy

Times for great onanistic pleasures! ---- :winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::winkytongue:
Mom, are you sure? it seems dev said only one main character
ok ok i understand better why the next version will be released in august

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes